twenty two.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ONLY ANGEL ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

❝ promposal. ❞

AS THE ALL VALLEY TOURNAMENT GREW CLOSER, MEGAN GREW MORE DEVOTED TO TAKE EVERY LESSON SHE LEARN IN COBRA KAI TO HEART

AS THE ALL VALLEY TOURNAMENT GREW CLOSER, MEGAN GREW MORE DEVOTED TO TAKE EVERY LESSON SHE LEARN IN COBRA KAI TO HEART. She was almost fifteen minutes early to every practice, spent hours upon hours training with either Robby or Tory, and she let absolutely no one talk bad about her. She was in charge now, and she was loving every second of it.

"I'm trying, Tory." Megan countered as her and her sister were practicing in Cobra Kai the next day.

"Look, all you have to do is-"

"Class, fall in." Sensei Kreese called out to his students, causing Megan and Tory to obey as they stood in front of their Sensei's. "Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, Sensei Silver?"

"Yes, we do." Sensei Silver responded before gazing at his students. "Weakness."

"Your opponents weakness must be exploited whenever possible." Kreese continued.

"At the tournament, you'll have to recognize that weakness." Silver told his students. "And make no mistake, we all have one."

"Sensei Kreese doesn't." Tory spoke up from beside Megan.

"Of course he does." Silver countered. "We all do. Today, your goal is to find your opponents weakness and attack it. No points. You hit the mat, you lose. You got it?" The students nodded. "Alright, prepare for combat."

As soon as Sensei Silver clapped his hands, the students each took a eat around the mats, waiting for which students would be righting.

"Elswith." Sensei Kreese called for Piper, a new recruit.

"Nichols." Sensei Kreese chose next, both Megan and Tory gazing them. "Tory."

Tory nodded as she stood up, making her way toward Sensei Kreese. The two girls talked to the Sensei that chose them before they both took their corner, waiting for Sensei Kreese to start the battle.

"Ais!" Sensei Kreese called out, causing Piper to do a cartwheel toward Tory, before she popped up and start fighting her. The two fought back and fourth before Piper sent a kick Tory's way, which she dodged before the girl did a cartwheel to the other corner.

"You just gonna dance around, or are you gonna throw something?" Tory spat.

"Why not both?" Piper asked before charging toward the girl, and seeding another kick, which Tory dodged again.

Piper, then, grabbed Tory's shoulders as she flung her around. Each one sending a kick into the other before Tory wrapped her leg around Piper's and sent her to the ground.

"Good one, Sensei Kreese, who's next?" Sensei Silver asked Kreese.

"Megan." Kreese called out for the girl, causing a smile to grow on her face as her heart rate picked up.