twenty one.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ONLY ANGEL ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

❝ family first. ❞

FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, MEGAN NICHOLS DIDN'T FEEL DEFENSELESS

FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, MEGAN NICHOLS DIDN'T FEEL DEFENSELESS. This time, the girl had fought back, and she still managed to keep everyone from getting hurt, physically, that is. It almost seemed like things had finally been looking up for Megan, because she felt completely and utterly untouchable.

"I don't know why you're so mad Tory, this is really good news." Megan told her sister after they found out that the All Valley would be separated into a male and female division, with two winners. "Plus, now you can deal with this Sam fight responsibly."

"It's total bullshit, Megan." Tory snapped. "We should be able to fight with the boys, plus after everything you put into Cobra Kai, you deserve it."

"Well, thank you, but-" Megan cut herself off when her Aunt Kandace popped around the corner, stopping both Megan and Tory in their tracks.

"Well you two are a couple of hard girls to find." Their aunt told them. "Avoiding your Auntie Kandace now, girls? Ignoring my calls?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" Tory asked harshly. The two of them hated their aunt, to say the least.

"Well, to see you two, of course." Kandace told her nieces.

"And..." Megan trailed off, knowing there was more to her statement.

Kandace avoided the girls eyes as she gazed around, "And to ask if my sister's disability came in yet."

"What?" Tory asked, "Need funding for another scam?"

"That money's for us." Megan added, "Us and our family."

"I am your family." Kandace countered.

Megan scoffed, "Like hell you are."

"Come on, now. My sister always promised to take care of me. She taught you guys better."

"Yeah, she taught us to recognize a low-class leech." Tory spat.

Their aunt was taken back by the girl's statement, "Mind your manners. When your mom kicks the bucket, who do you-"

Tory didn't waste any time before she dropped her backpack and got in her aunts face as Megan grew angry. "Shut the hell up." Megan snapped as Kandace chuckled.

"Oh, quick temper." she snickered, "Just like your guys' old man." Tory still didn't back down before Kandace re-framed her words. "When your mother passes... gracefully, then what? You think your daddy's just going to show up out of the blue? I'm all you got."

"And yet, you would still be the last person we called." Megan scoffed.

"You don't give a shit about us." Tory snapped, "You just want her survivor benefits."