nine.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ONLY ANGEL ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

❝ love: a human's greatest weakness. ❞

MEGAN LEARNED THE HARD TRUTH OF WHAT REALITY WAS LIKE FAR TOO SOON FOR HER LIKING, AND NOW SHE WAS RELIVING IT

MEGAN LEARNED THE HARD TRUTH OF WHAT REALITY WAS LIKE FAR TOO SOON FOR HER LIKING, AND NOW SHE WAS RELIVING IT. In middle school, Megan was pushed around, laughed at, and stared at, and most of all, alone. Now, Megan started to feel like that again. With every waking day that went by of Megan seeing Robby's face on the news, she felt even more alone. The day she saw the word's 'put in custody' following them, she broke.

Megan couldn't form into words what she had heard while she was eating breakfast that morning, because truth is, it was all radio static to her, because all she could see was the mug shot they had placed in the center of the screen and all that she could hear was his voice. That pictured stayed glued to her memory even after Tory forced her to turn it off, because every where she went, she saw Robby. It didn't matter whether she simply went to the grocery store or school, because for her, Robby was everywhere. Everywhere, but with her.

Megan had been quiet the days that followed the announcement of Robby's arrest. In school, Megan barely spoke to Eli as they walked to their classes like the normally did. At home, Megan rarely spoke to her sister. It almost seemed that a part of Megan was locked away when Robby was.

"Hey, Megan." Eli spoke as he waved his hand in front of her face, "Seriously, are you okay? You've been acting like this the last few days and you're starting for freak me out."

Megan tried her best to hide away any thoughts she could of Robby as she shook her head, freeing her head form her thoughts, but they still stayed. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

"But...." Eli trailed on, knowing where she was going.

"I just-" she stumbled over her own words. "Nothing."

"What?" Eli asked again.

"Nothing." Megan told him finally.

"You sure?" Eli asked.

Megan nodded, "What were you saying?"

"Well," Eli trailed off as he grabbed her hand, pulling her away and down the hall. "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to visit Miguel this weekend."

Megan's heart dropped down to her stomach at those words. Miguel. Megan hadn't seen him since the last time he had woken up from his coma. The coma he entered after he had fallen off that railing. The railing Robby pushed him off of.

"I, uh." Megan struggled.

Eli turned to her quickly after noticing her hesitation, "Look, you don't have to-"