two.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ONLY ANGEL ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

❝ battle to start a war. ❞

TORY NICHOLS WAS OFFICIALLY APART OF COBRA KAI AFTER THAT EVENING

TORY NICHOLS WAS OFFICIALLY APART OF COBRA KAI AFTER THAT EVENING. After Megan spend a very long time scolding her sister for not only stealing a bottle of vodka from her place of work, but also getting half-drunk there, Tory received a very enlightening call from a unknown number, which she quickly learned was the Cobra Kai instructor, Johnny Lawrence's number, informing the girl she was officially enrolled in Cobra Kai as a student. While he was on the line, he attempted to convince Megan to join as well, but the girl strictly told him she was an anti-violence person.

Even though Megan wasn't in Cobra Kai, it felt like she was. Considering the fact that the two Nichol's siblings were attached at the hip, Megan went anywhere and everywhere Tory went, including to all her Cobra Kai hangouts.

"Oh, my god." Moon spoke from where she was sat next to Tory, "Yasmine has the same bikini as me." she gasped as she looked at her phone.

Aisha groaned slightly form next to Megan, "Tell her she can stay in France."

"France?" Megan gapped, "Oh, my gosh. I've always wanted to go to Paris."

Tory completely ignored bother her friends and sisters words as she fished an ice cube from her water glass, throwing it at their new friend, and the boy Tory fought, Miguel.

"Hey." Miguel told her, not amused.

Tory smirked, "Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand." Miguel didn't say anything more, just went back to his computer, causing Tory to question him. "What are you even doing over there?"

Megan turned around to see Miguel's eyes glued to the screen of his computer, "Having a staring contest?" Megan questioned.

Miguel didn't react, simply answered with "Going all in."

Megan and Tory shared a confused look before Megan got a notification on her phone, noticing the time as well, "Oh, shit."

Tory's sent her sister a confused look, "What's going on?"

"I have to go to the mall. I was supposed to pick something up for someone at work." Megan stood up, grabbing her jacket and car keys. "I'll see you at the house."

"Bye." Tory called out.

Megan hustled out the door, and arrived at her car, just to learn that she dropped her car keys inside, and cursed before she turned back. "Drop these?" the boy with the red mohawk, who she eventually learned was called Hawk, said.

Megan smiles sweetly as the boy, "Thank you so much."

"Where are you going to in such a hurry?" He asked her as she took her keys form his hand.

Megan sighed, as she filled with her keys, attempting to find the right one in her mess of keychains. "To the mall. I was supposed to pick something up ten minutes ago."