4

X A N D E R

"Babe? I'm near already, baba ka na?" She sexily said on the other line. She fulfill my needs and satisfies me. I admit, I lost track of my wife, she looks haggard and I feel like di na ako kontento sa kanya. I love my wife but I think love is ain't enough. Bumaba na ako sa office ko to meet Danica, my mistress. Yes, I have one. Lalaki lang ako. I'm not a saint.

"Hi Babe!" She exclaimed and kissed me torridly which I responded. Shit! Nag-iinit na agad ako.

"Not here babe, let's go grab some lunch." We hopped in my car and drove fast to nearest five star hotel. When we arrived, I dragged her to the hotel suite that I researved for us. Shit! I feel horny now. I need to release.

When the elevator dinged on the 28th floor, I opened the door and pushed her to the wall and kissed her hungrily.

"Uhmm." She moaned as I cupped her bossom. Her hands both wondered in my body and when she palmed my member, I groaned. She's really expert on this. I'm not her first, but I don't care.

"Make love to me, Babe." She seductively said while freeing my hard as rock member. I cussed hard. And kissed her savagely.

Few moments, we found ourselves naked on top on the bed and I moved on top of her, moans and groans filled the hotel room until I found my release and so does she. I eases out and remove the condom.

"Babe, how about a round 2 or more?" She said panting. I gathered my clothes and look at them pittifully. My wife ironed this one but I let other woman ruined it. When I'm done fixing myself, I faced her.

"There's no enough time for that. C'mon, get dressed. Let's eat lunch. I have a meeting at 2pm." I said calmly. I saw in my peripheral view that she rolled her eyes.

I'm busy enjoying my food when she broke the silence.

"Hanggang kailan ba tayo ganito, Xander? Mananatili nalang ba akong kabit mo?" I look at her and I can see frustrations and insecurities?

"Babe, I can't get an annullment for my wife that easily. We have a child and my parents might inherit me." Ayokong mawala si Danica, at mas lalong mahal na mahal ko si Chelsie. I can't get annulled to her. Never!

"So anong gusto mong palabasin? Na maging kerida mo ako habang buhay? Xander naman, di mo naman mahal yung asawa mo eh, arrange marriage lang naman yan." Iratable niyang sabi.

"You know, that's not easy Danica. She's more wealthy than me. And if I let her go, her parents pulled out all there share of stocks which I won't let it happen. Babagsak ang kompanya!" I tried to control my patience, mahal ko si Danica.

"Ewan ko sayo! Tandaan mo Xander, pag ako napuno? Ako ang gagawa ng paraan." Banta niya sabay walk-out at lumabas ng hotel suite. Napahilot ako ng sentido.

Xander! Ano ba tong napasukan mo?