Part one.

A\N: I know I already have another one going but I thought of some ideas that just wouldn't fit in with that one so I started this one. If you want you can replace my name with yours to make it more fun. I will write a lot more from the end of June until September because of school. I own no characters but Bella and Faith and maybe a few more. All rights go to S.E Hinton. Hope you enjoy it.

Faith's POV:

 I just finished school and was walking home with my best friend Bella. She has long blond hair, emerald green eyes, and is about 5'2. I on the other hand have dirty blond hair and electric blue eyes and I get a dimple when I smile, and I'm 5'8. I'm fourteen and Bella is 13. I was walking up the driveway when I heard my Dad yelling at someone, I didn't really feel like listening to him right now so me and Bella just walked to the movies. We were watching the movies when my ex-boyfriend walks up to me glares, laughs, and says," Hey baby, how's your brother? Still gone." I didn't want to deal with his crap right now and said," ya, but he left because of losers like you." That wasn't the best I could do but I was done with his shit. After the movie me and Bella went to Dairy Queen, we just talked about math class and history but I just zoned out until we left. We hung out at the park just in the middle of where our houses are. Once we got there I walked over to the treehouse and we just talked for hours until we fell asleep. I woke up to Bella shaking me, I really didn't want to so I just groaned then I woke up and asked," What time is it?" " It's 1:00 am." Bella said. That's three hours past curfew and knowing my dad he is drunk waiting for me to get home so he can bet me. This is not the first time it's happened. Bella already left and I was walking home when I heard my mom and dad fighting then I heard what I wish I didn't a gun going off then my mom's screams of pain. I ran into the house to my dad holding a gun and my mom gasping for air on the floor. I ran to Bellas to call the cops. When they show up my dad is being dragged out of the house, I'm told to go to orange until they find some relative, it's time like this I miss Dallas. I couldn't sleep that night all I did was cry, cry because I miss Dally and Mom. Morning came and they couldn't find where Dally was living or it's they did but I couldn't go there, but by noon I was off to a new family. I didn't want to go with them so when I got there I was nothing but rude and they brought me back to the orphanage and it was like for two months.