Reason seven ; III

YOU GASPED, tightly closing your E/C eyes as Levi's body leaned over the edge of the waterfall, his silver eyes widening at the sight of your body now curled up, prepared for the cold splash of water below you.

Water suddenly collided with your body as you fell into the pool; your feet hit against the cold ground, pushing your figure up as you felt your face finally reach up to fresh air.

You let out a loud laugh, brushing your palms against your forehead to brush hair away from your face.

Levi cupped his cheek with his palm, "Y/N, are you alright?"

You smiled widely as his face softened at the sight of you: "I'm great!" You laughed gently as his lips eased into a grin, "Levi, come in! The waters actually warm!"

His grin slowly quickly became replaced with an expression of confusion and disgust; his soft lips curling into a frown and his slender brow raised.

"Fuck off."

You placed your fingers on either side of your lips, "Who's scared now, Captain?"

"Oi.." His brow furrowed further: "Watch it, brat..!" The ebony-haired captain snapped, his eyes glued onto the water as he cringed to himself, "And the water looks filthy.. I'm not jumping into something when I don't know what's in it."

Your eyes rolled, able to clearly see your feet through the clean, untouched water. You could see the pebbles beneath your feet, and the water plants in the cracks in between the small rocks.

"It's perfectly clear - you're just making up excuses because you're scared, pussy."

"Am not."

"Are, too."

"So immature."

Levi's eyes hesitantly rolled before he stepped back, beginning to roll his shirt up his muscular figure. A small groan fell from his lips, loathing how genuinely weak he was to the way you looked up at him; he threw his shoes next to yours, before finally beginning to sprint to the edge.

You stepped back into the water with a growing grin, feeling the cold sensation of his splash cover your body as he finally entered the water.

You clapped your hands together.

Levi's body came out of the water, only his chest-upwards visible above the flowing pool; he lowered his head, cupping his hands beneath the liquid before raising to his face, tracing it upwards of his forehead before running it through his soaked, ebony hair to push it back.

Water trickled down the muscles on his body as your eyes slowly began to drag down; the Captain's raven was slicked back in a style that suited him surprisingly well; the sharp abs on his stomach and muscles on his arms were illuminated by the glow of the silver moon that reflected off of the water.

His eye finally caught yours as you realised that he'd caught you staring. Levi scoffed under his breath, shaking his head.
He glared at you with disgust in his eyes: "I never depicted you to be a liar."

"What do you mean?"

"You said that the water was warm."

You felt a nervous giggle fall easily from your lips, "You wouldn't have jumped if you knew it was cold: I didn't want to be alone."

You swallowed at the sight of him, only now realising how exposed you were as your hands slowly travelled to your chest to cover your bra. Your heart was beating rapidly as his eyes slowly began to roll up your body, a smirk edging against the crook of his soft lips.