--=Captured=--

(Y/N's POV)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silently, you cursed yourself. Backing yourself deeper into the bushes, hoping that you could slowly move further enough away that they wouldn't find you, thinking that you were moving into deeper undergrowth, when suddenly, you feet moved into thin air, your ankles brushing against rocky pebbles. You realized too late that there was a rocky ditch, hidden by the undergrowth, behind you, as you sent a cascade of rocks rolling down behind you. You winced.

"Over there! In those bushes!" You heard one of the voices call, before a trembling sound showed that one of the Skywings was moving towards your hiding place. Realizing you may need to make a run for it, you braced yourself, as the undergrowth was ripped open, revealing you and your hiding place. Above you towered one of the Dragons, a look of surprise on its face as it saw you.

"It's a Scavenger!"

"Quick! Grab it!" Called the other voice, bounding over.

Crap! you thought, as you took off as fast as you could go, towards the Dragon that had found you, dodging its claws and between its legs as it reached down to grab you. You moved faster than you had ever moved before. Your heart racing in your chest.

You had no plan. Only running, and trying not to die. You heard curses as the Dragon behind you tried to grab you again, and missed. It was too late that you suddenly remembered that there was a second Dragon, before you were suddenly yanked in the air. Legs still kicking and struggling. 

"I got it!" Shouted the Dragon, as it peered at you, still squirming in its grip. 

"Show off." The other beast grumbled, as it trotted over, looking annoyed as it looked at directly you.  

"Huh, it looks smaller than other Scavengers I've seen." 

The Skywing holding you remarked, as it poked you with one claw. You couldn't talk with the Dragon squeezing you tightly, basically forcing the air out of your lungs. You also had no idea what a Scavenger was either, although, you didn't like the sound of it.

It called me a Scavenger? Does that mean there are other humans out here?  You thought, wondering.

"Yeah. The little critter was much faster than it looked too. Either way, just take it with us. You said we were out here looking for prey. There. Now we've found some. Happy?"

"Well, it'll either be food for the feast, or it'll end up being eaten in the arena. So, I guess it doesn't matter where it ends up. Its still prey." The Skywing holding you answered.

You squirmed in discomfort, when you realized that by prey, it was referring to you. You yelped. as its claws curled around you tighter. 

"Come on. Lets take it back to the palace. Maybe the Queen might like it?" Slow Wings." It mocked to the other Skywing, which only sniffed distastefully.

Before you could even comprehend what it had said, it launched itself into the air. Gaining height by the second. Its powerful wings taking itself into the sky, and you with it. 

Panicking, you tried to scream something to the Dragon, but your voice was easily whisked away by the powerful wind. 

You started to feel drowsy, and weak, before you fell unconscious, from the sudden lack of oxygen, as the Dragon carried you higher and higher, followed by its friend, towards the Mountains.