--=Summary=--

You had loved Dragons since you were a little kid, and had always been fascinated by them ever since. You loved reading the stories about them, and you often wished you could see, or even meet a real Dragon. However, there was one book series in particular that you loved reading and captured and even started your love for Dragons. Wings of Fire. Ever since you had discovered the books, you had been obsessed with the story and its characters. Of course you had favorite characters in particular, but that didn't stop you from enjoying every book!

After the reading the books for what felt like the one hundredth time, you found yourself wishing for something you hadn't before. That you could meet the Wings of Fire characters in person. That you could see a Dragon. Even if it meant wishing with all of your heart and soul that you could experience Wings of Fire for yourself. 

Until finally, just one night after it had been your birthday, as you were drifting off to sleep, dreaming about dragons...

...The Universe granted your wish, and you were plunged into the world of Wings of Fire...

...However, it didn't end up going as you expected...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BELOW BEFORE YOU START READING:

This was a requested story! 

A quick Note that Wings Of Fire obviously does not belong to me, it belongs to Tui T. Sutherland, who is the author of the series. Therefore, all her character/setting copyrights rightfully go to her. This is simply a fanfiction/yandere recreation of the first Wings of Fire Book; 'The Dragonet Prophecy.' 

Enjoy! :)

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS OF THE STORY, AND LORE. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AT LEAST THE FIRST FEW BOOKS OF THE WINGS OF FIRE NOVELS. OTHERWISE, NOTHING IN THIS STORY WILL MAKE ANY SENSE! 

THIS INCUDES: EVENTS, CHARACTERS, SETTINGS, STORYLINE.

I'M SERIOUS: READ THE ACTUAL NOVELS FIRST!