[S1Ep4] To Have and to Hold

A/N: Welcome back everyone! I've been so excited for this episode and I hope you guys are too. That's right, we're getting our first actual Gnomeo X Juliet episode! I know, I'm excited too! I was originally gonna make this the second episode, but I decided the first couple ones should be used to introduce our new characters.

Before we dive in, I'd just like to give you guys some assurance really quick. Now obviously you all have noticed Featherstone hasn't made an appearance yet and some of you may be wondering where he is or if he'll ever show up. Fear not, my friends! Our favorite flamingo is coming in later! Honestly, do you really think I'd make an entire Gnomeo & Juliet series and not include my beloved Featherstone??
But seriously, I promise he'll make his debut soon and I promise his current absence is relevant to the plot. Just be patient and trust me right now.

Okay, just wanted to clear that up before anyone attacked me lol

Disclaimer: I don't own Gnomeo & Juliet or any of its characters. I only own my OCs.

This episode is dedicated to Gnomegirl95 aka the sweetest person ever! She was the first to fully welcome me into the Gnomeo & Juliet fandom and overall she's been a wonderful friend to me. Consider this a thank you for all your kindness, my dear <3

And with that, let's begin!

(Scene One)

(At early morning, Juliet sits in front of some soil near the tree. She places a seedling down and carefully buries it beneath the soil. She then stands up and picks up a watering can and pours some of the water over the planted seedling. Just as she finishes watering, Gnomeo comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. Juliet's eyes widen briefly before she smiles)

Gnomeo: Good morning, beautiful.

Juliet: (chuckles) Good morning to you. What brings you over here?

(Gnomeo rests his chin on her shoulder)

Gnomeo: Oh, just enjoying the view.

Juliet: (looking ahead) What view?

Gnomeo: (smirks) You.

(He kisses her cheek several times and holds her tighter. Juliet giggles and blushes a bit)

Juliet: You're in a good mood.

Gnomeo: Of course I am. You know what tomorrow is, don't you?

(Juliet smiles and turns around to face him, with him still holding her by her waist)

Juliet: How could I forget? (flirtatiously) Tomorrow marks 16 years since I married the most dashing, bravest, handsomest gnome in all of England.

Gnomeo: (playfully) Excuse me, I believe you forgot "most charming" that time.

Juliet: (scoffs) I'm pretty sure that's implied when I say, "dashing".

Gnomeo: Well, how are other people supposed to know that?

(Juliet rolls her eyes as they share a small laugh. She rests her arms around his shoulders as they start to sway around a little)

(Opening episode title: "To Have and to Hold")

Gnomeo: So what do you wanna do to celebrate?