Walter Reed

My name is Walter Reed. I don't know if anyone will see this,I honestly hope not. This is gonna be hard for me to talk about,as experiencing it first hand,the very idea makes me wanna vomit. But I gotta get this out.

The year is 2014,I was a friend of Scott Cawthon,a good one at that. We'd known each other for a about a decade. After the,surprising,success of Five Nights at Freddy's,Scott told me that he actually wanted to make another game. When I told him to go for it,he just blankly stared at me,as if thinking,then asked me if I had any suggestions. I told him I didn't have any.

Then he told me that he was considering making it more scary,he started to describe what he thought about doing. It was kind of creepy but I didn't think much of it,because it was Scott,my friend,I knew that if something horrible came across his mind he would talk about it,weather to me,his wife,or someone else he trusted.

About a month later,Scott emailed me and told me he was gonna go with his idea of being more terrifying. He told me he was working with someone who went by the name 'Mortem'. The word felt familiar,in fact:when I read the name,my stomach dropped. I wasn't sure why.

I never heard from Scott until after the game came out.

It was about 2 weeks before the game officially came out. Scott emailed me once more.

       Walter

We've finished the game,mostly. It'll release in two weeks,me and Mortem think it's fantastic. I don't wanna spoil it for you,I don't really want the boys playing it,I consider it too scary for them,I want you to play test it for us. I'll send you a copy sometime next week. For now have an unreleased teaser.

                                                             -Scott