𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰, 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 & 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Marc Spector, Steven Grant and Jake Lockley
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short/medium - 665 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : angsty
<~~~>

You were at a fancy restaurant with your two bestfriends: Layla and Marc. The three of you, along with Steven, he just defeated Ammit and Harrow - after a stressful period had come to and end, the three of you decided that you should treat yourselves.

This is the reason why you were sulking in your own self pity. For so long you had a slight thing for Marc, but he had more than just a 'slight thing' for Layla. No matter how hard you tried it was impossible to get Marc to love you the same way in which you loved him - Steven as well. During the last few months, you had met two of Marc's alters, Steven and Jake. Unfortunately, you ended up falling for the both of them as well.

But they fall hard for Layla. I mean, you couldn't blame them. She was brave. Outgoing. Independent. Attractive. Kind. Layla was everything the boys could ever ask for - everything you believed you weren't.

You snapped out of you state of daydreaming when you heard a giggle coming from the left of you. You slowly turn your head to see Layla smiling and laughing - only to look to your right and see Marc. He was leaning his arms on the table while looking over at Layla, a small smile covering his face and a look of complete love in his eyes. You wish he looked at you like he looked at Layla.

All of a sudden, Marc's eyes changed slightly and you could tell it was no longer him fronting - it was definitely Steven. A calm, sweet and loving look all over his face as one of his hands reached over to grab one of Layla's. Layla stopped laughing, and looked to Steven with a smile as they intertwined their hands scrolls the table. You wished he smiled at you like he smiled at Layla.

Yet again, the look in the man's eyes changed to one of pure passion - Jake was fronting. The silence, which was awkward for you as it made you feel even more like a third wheel, was broken by Jake: "you look beautiful amor." An even wider smile spread across both of their faces as your frown lines where only becoming more permanent. You wished he spoke to you like he spoke to Layla.

You'd had enough.
You'd had enough of their perfect love being rubbed in your face.
You'd had enough of being a sad third wheel. You'd had enough of being left behind.
You'd had enough of being lonely.
You'd had enough of your love being unrequited.
You'd had enough.

So you left. The chair scraped underneath you as you swiftly stood up, you cringed at the sound. Neither Layla or Jake looked over to you when you walked out of the restaurant, they were to distracted by each-other to notice.

Time slowly went on and you eventually got home - devastated about what you had just witnessed but happy that Layla, Marc, Steven and Jake were happy with each other. Every half hour, you ended up checking your phone to see if you had any calls or texts from the friends you had just abandoned in a restaurant. But there was none.

However, meanwhile, time went fast for the couple in the restaurant - they hadn't even realised a whole hour had past since you left. I'm fact, they still hadn't even noticed you had left... until now.
As the waiter came over to ask if they wanted another round of drinks, Marc turned to the seat in which you were supposed to be in, only to find you nowhere in sight. He looked around his surroundings still not seeing you anywhere.

"...hey...Layla.." Marc said in a slightly nervous tone. "Yeah Marc?"
"..where's (y/n)?.."

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>