𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : medium - 764 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluff

This was requested by one of my readers! They wanted a oneshot where Steven and the reader were parents!

I currently have a bit of writers block so it's taking me a while to write chapters. Please be patient with me :)
<~~~>

I put son/daughter and didn't name your child as I believe that should be up to the reader to decide.

Never in a million years did you think you would end up with an absolutely wonderful husband and just as wonderful child. But here you are.

You've been married to Steven for a total of 6 years and a parent to your four year old son/daughter. Steven was an amazing dad - always there by his child's side, checking if their okay, seeing if they needed anything (but he didn't spoil them too much). He was also always there for you. Steven took on the role of husband and dad perfectly.

Today had been a chaotic day. Chaotic but extremely enjoyable, for all of you. It was a Saturday morning and you and Steven had woken up semi-early. You ended up making breakfast together and your son/daughter woke up as soon as they smelt their favourite morning meal. They came stumbling into the kitchen and soon clung to your husbands leg.
"Look who decided to wake up! Ready for some breakfast trouble?" He said with a smile as he lifted you son/daughter up to rest on his hip. They responded with an excited "yes" and a variety of giggles. Steven, being the absolute sweetheart he was, told you to sit down at the table and that he will dish up and bring the food in. As he brought the food in, first he gave one plate to your son/daughter. "This one for trouble number one." He stated while ruffling your child's hair, they replied with a rushed "thank you" before shovelling the food down. Steven then made his way over to you, placing your plate down. "And this one for trouble number two," a smile spreading onto both of your faces as you responded with a "thank you". He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead before making he way over to his own seat and digging into his meal.

The day continued as normal and you and Steven decided to take you daughter/son to the park. It was only just down the road from your house so it wasn't a long walk - it only seemed to be a long walk because your child insisted on being swinged by both you and Steven.

Once you got to the park all you child wanted to do was going on the climbing thingy, this kept them occupied for at least 10 minutes. This gave you and Steven chance to have some peace. Steven gently took your hand in his and softly pulled you over to the set of swings - guiding you to one of them, seating you in it softly and then carefully pushing you so you swung back and forth with little pace. You looked behind you only to find Steven staring over your head towards the climbing walk with a massive smile. You looked over there only to see your son/daughter laughing to themselves while attempting to climb higher.

"Why can't they stay this young forever?" You heard your husband question. You knew it was some sort of rhetorical question but you decided to still answer... but cheekily.

"...we'll I think it's possible to stay immature and young until your adult ages." You stated, a smirk appearing on you face.

"How come?" Steven asked as he took a seat in the free swing beside you.

"I mean, look as you Stevie. Your a good example..." you said with a slight laugh in your voice. Steven quickly turned his head towards you. He was trying to appear angry by your comment but he couldn't keep his smile and laugh hidden for long.

"Your so cheeky."
"Don't act like your not cheeky either Steven."
"You caught me there sweetheart. And truth be told, I love your cheekiness."

That's when your peace ended. "DAD! I CANT GET DOWN!" You and Steven heard your son/daughter scream for help. "COMING!" Your husband shouted back to your child, "I'll be back in a sec darling." Steven said to you as he made his way towards the climbing area. You were so lucky and you knew it.

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: closed
<~~~>