𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿: 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

<~~~>
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 : Steven Grant
𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 : short - 447 words
𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚 : fluff
<~~~>

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 - 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 '𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧: 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨'.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩. 𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚.

Steven had an obsession. A fascination. He loved kissing your shoulder or arms whenever he could.

Majority of the time, Steven pressed little pecks to your cheek or forehead - usually when you were in public or in front of anyone else. Steven loved you very much and liked to show you constant affection, but, when in public, he toned down his affection slightly in order to not embarrass himself or make others around him uncomfortable.

In the comfort of your own home, Steven had a habit of coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waste, and leaning down to press a sweet kiss to your shoulder. However, when you were wearing cloths that restricted his access to your shoulder, he would gently and softly pull the material/shirt off your shoulder in order to be able to press a long kiss to your skin.

Usually, you ended up with a bright red face - and so did he once he had pulled away and realised what he had done. But, the both of you, also had love sick smiles.

As stated before, Steven also liked pressing quick pecks to your arms - not just your shoulders. To do this, he would walk up to you, until he was directly in front of you and grab you arm in the most gentle way possible - sometimes it seemed like he was scared he was going to break you, like you were a delicate piece of china. He would slowly and carefully bring your arm up to his lips and press short kisses all over it, not leaving one area without some sort of contact with his lips. Yet again, this caused the both of you to turn into bright red tomatoes but you never stopped him and he never stopped doing it.

You both knew that the other enjoyed it and it made you and Steven feel loved in a special way.

Personally, you didn't quite understand Stevens fascination with your shoulder and arms but it was one of his ways of showing his love for you. You both enjoyed it, no one was in pain due to Steven's fascination, so what was the harm in indulging in it?

<~~~>
𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱, 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
<~~~>