Thirty

Hope walked back in the hospital room with Josie and she gave Josie a cup of hot chocolate. Josie smiled as Hope handed her the cup. "So you'll be released in just a few minutes, your mom is setting up everything, so good luck with all that" Hope attempted a joke.

"You promise not to leave by my side?" Josie asked hesitantly. As she looked down at her finger in shame.

"I won't leave your side, although maybe to use the bathroom, unless you want me to piss my pants" Hope joked before Josie nudged hopes side. They both chuckled as Hope made her way closer to Josie

"Let's get you home my love" Hope smiled as she held Josie out of the bed.

-

Hope and Josie finally arrived at the house and Caroline agreed that if Josie felt safe that she should stay by hope side. "Your father and I have to go back down to the hospital because we already took enough time off of work." Hayley frowns

Hope nods. She was use to it all and it was nothing new so she didn't really care. That would give her more time with Josie anyways. "I'll make dinner for you guys to have when you get back" Hope assured before running back upstairs. Hayley frowned before she hesitated to leave out.

Hope had finally made her way back upstairs to Josie and Josie laid their sleep. Hope smiled before taking off her shirt that revealed her in her bra. Hope then walked over to Josie and laid down next to the brunette. Josie smiled as she felt the comfort of hopes arms around her.

Hope pressed her chest against Josie's back and Josie leaned into the touch. Josie felt relieved "I'm so glad I have you" Josie whispered as she closes her eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you, now get some sleep so We can start dinner later on" Hope kissed the top of Josie's forehead.

-

Lizzie walked upstairs as she dragged Nick with her "are you okay?" Lizzie asked as she closed the door.

"I'm fine, what matters the most is whether you are fine, I heard about the whole Mg and aylssa thing, I know that you really liked Mg, so I wanted to see how you were doing." Nick slide his hand to the back of his pocket

Lizzie took a deep breath "Mg is such a great guy but he's so caught up with aylssa and I'm trying to be there for him and trying to be with him but I'm just chasing after someone who doesn't want me" Lizzie chewed on her bottom lip before sitting on the bed.

"I know the feeling, seeing as I was in love with you and you showed Mg all the attention and I got nothing in return, it hurted, but I got over it and you will too" Nick assured

Lizzie frowned at the mention of Nick getting over her. "You we're in love with me?" Lizzie asked

Nick nodded his head "why?" Lizzie spoke up again as Nick sat down by her side.

Nick looked over at Lizzie and met eyes with her "you're different, you brighten up my day without trying and you make me wholesome, when I looked into your eyes I felt comfort and I saw this girl that just wanted to be loved and just wanted to be noticed more than the popularity, I saw a slight glance of myself in you and that's one thing we had in common, and that is what made me think.. 'hey I'm not so different and lonely after all' that made me happy" Nick admits as he took Lizzie hand.

"If Mg can't see how amazing you are then he's dumb, and if anyone refuse you or rejects you, then they are the dumbest person to ever exist, you deserve the world and you will get it. I promise" Nick says as he wiped the tear that was sliding down Lizzie's face.

Lizzie chewed on her bottom lip before laying her head onto nicks shoulder. As Nick put his arms around her and just sat there with her.

-

Josie was still sleep and it was around 7. Hope knew she had to get up and make something to eat before it got to 8 because her parents would usually come around that time.

Hope took out something that was easy to cook and easy to make.

Before you know it hope had cooked up a whole meal that only took her 30 minutes. Hope was finally done and she was going to prep for a shower until she felt arms around her waist. Hope smiled before turning around to connect her lips with Josie's. "Hey my love" Hope says as she moved a string of hair out of Josie's face.

"Hey, why does it smell so good?" Josie asked as she stepped back a little from Hope.

"My mom and dad may be staying out a little later so I thought why not I make something for you all, and I was thinking I made some chicken Alfredo" Hope smiled as she turned back around to take the lid off the pot.

Before Hope could actually take the lid off the pot Josie kissed her neck. Hope smiled as she felt shivers from this. Josie then slowly placed her hands onto hopes waist "being able to cook is attractive" Josie whispered into Hope ears. It usually would be the other way around, but Hope was liking the whole Josie being in charge thing.

"I should take a shower" Hope says as she turns around. Josie smiled and connected their lips again as Hope moaned into Josie's mouth by the rough kisses placed on her lips.

"Is there room for one more?" Josie asked in a whisper. Hope turned Josie around so that her back was against the counters. Hope smirked before lifting Josie up to the point where she was sitting up on the counter top and Hope was standing directly in between Josie's legs.

Josie pulled Hope closer and connected their lips again.

Before it could lead to anything else the front door opened and Josie immediately jumped off the counter. Hope smirked as Josie fixed herself up.

Nick revealed himself as he walked into the kitchen. His eyes lit up. He then ran over to Josie and embraced her into a hug. "Oh my gosh, don't you ever scare me again, I love you too much to lose you" Nick says as he hugged his best friend.

Josie smiled before hugging back "I love you too dork" Josie before they both pulled away from the hug.

"I cooked dinner" Hope says

Nick looked over at Hope "is that for me as well or are you still forgetting about me?" Nick asked as he crossed his arms

"What? I-" Hope was cut off when Nick directed his attention back to Josie.

"I need to tell you something" Nick says before pulling Josie hand in the direction of his room.

Hope glared at her brother and Josie as Josie sent her a mouthed 'sorry' before being pulled out of sight.