Five

"What's the matter Elizabeth?" Nick asked Lizzie as Lizzie sobbed into nicks shoulder.

"I—Can we not talk about it?" Lizzie asked as she held on to Nick tighter.

"Okay... we don't have to talk about it.. I can go and get your sister for you... that way you won't be alone."

"Please..." Lizzie sobbed some more

"Okay gorgeous.. I'm going to go get her... but first I'm bring you to your room.. okay?" Nick asked

He didn't want to force anything on Lizzie even if it was something as harmless as just bring her to her bed just so she can be comfortable.

It's something he learned from his mother.

Lizzie just nodded.

"Use your words love." Nick says as he lifted her chin.

"C—can you b—bring me t—to my room?" Lizzie stuttered barely able to look Nick in the eye

"Of course Elizabeth." Nick then leaned her more on his shoulder and started to bring her in the house.

It was a struggle until Nick just picked Lizzie up and brought her upstairs.

"Which room gorgeous?" Nick asked

Lizzie pointed to a room.

Nick nodded and brought her there.

He placed her on the bed.

"Just rest... I'm going to get your sister" Nick assured and then rushed down the stairs.

"Why are you in my house?" Josie asked

"I was helping Elizabeth" Nick assured

"Were you?" Josie lifted her eye brow

"I think that's what I just said... right?" Nick crossed his arms

Josie smiled. "Well thank you for helping her... I'm glad that you helped." Josie sounded genuine.

"Okay.. and I hope you know.. since we are friends now that you can come to me if you ever need help"

"Yeah... thank you" Josie nodded her head

Nick softly smiled before walking out.

That night was terrible for Lizzie... she didn't even want to get up.. Lizzie was never the type to be like this.. she doesn't even show anyone this side of her.. Nick should feel lucky.

Josie didn't know what was going on with me and her sister and the mikaelson siblings.

She knew that her and Nick were becoming friends but she didn't know what Hope had on her... Hope always mad at Josie for something and to this day.. Hope still doesn't know why she's always mad.. or does she?

The next day was a Saturday and Hope and Nick had to get things ready for the party that Jed was throwing... but that was tonight.

As of this moment hope was laying in her bed peacefully sleeping.

"Get up hope!" She heard a voice call to her

"Leave me alone Nick..." Hope hissed

"I'm not Nick" the voice said

Hope then clicked

She rolled over and got up fast, causing her to fall off the bed.

"What the hell maya?" Hope asked

"I wasn't the one who caused you to fall off the bed.. that was all you ms.girl" Maya says as she walked over to the bed to help her.

"Why would you be in my room? Like you could have waited until I got down the stairs."