15.

After heating the food .

She came in room with their food.

She closed the door and saw sumedh coming out from walk -in-closet.

She arranged their food sumedh came and sat on the couch.

Mallika was standing to serve food for sumedh . Sumedh saw it and said.

Sumedh : mallika hum khud ka khana serve karlenge tum betho.

Mallika : nahi sumedh ji main kardungi ap thak gaye honge.

She said stubbornly.

Sumedh pulled her in the sofa and made her sit.

She tried to stand up.

But sumedh stooped her by holding her through her waist tightly with his one hand .

Sumedh :chup chap yaha mere sath beth ke khana khao.

He said in a dangerous tone.

She didn't said a single word and sat there silently.

They were eating sumedh was taking her glances. But her mallika didn't even said a word and was not even looking at him.

Sumedh said

Sumedh : mallika maine toh tumhe reason bata diya tha na ki mujhe subha gussa kyu aya tha lekin kya tumhe nahi jan na hai ki mujhe kiski baat yad ane pe gussa aya?

He said in a soft tone.

Mallika's pov

I nodded.

Mujhe jan na hai !!

Lekin agar yeh unki koi girlfriend ho to?

Lekin agar nahi ho to?

Ho gi toh mera kya hoga....

Na hogi toh mujhe khushi hogi..

Kya karu main?

Ha mana kar deti hu ki mujhe nahi jan na.

Nahi phir mein confusion mein rahungi na.

Ek kaam karti hu main jan leti hu.

Jo hoga dekha jayega

I came out from my dreamworld with sumedh ji's voice.

I looked at him he has already finished his food.

And I'm almost done.

Before going to wash his hand he told me that he will tell me after I finish my food.

He went to wash his hands and I finished my food as fast as I can....and see...within two minutes....

The level of curiosity or you can say excitement if he don't have one hehe..

I washed my hand hand whereas sumedh ji went to change into his night wears.

I took the plates and kept in kitchen and came in our room went to change into night wears I came out and saw sumedh ji sitting in the bed supporting his back in the headboard.

I came and sat in the bed keeping a safe distance.

He sat properly and started.

Sumedh: mallika see you are my best friend and most importantly you are my wife. You should know everything about me , family and also about our hospital and enemies.
I know that you are still confused why papa asked you to join our hospital. It's because of your safety the hospital in which you are working the owner of that hospital is our enemy they are trying to make a place in the top list but our ones is at top. We tried a lot of time to do friendship with them but they are not ready but at last his elder son did something....

Mallika : what he did??

Sumedh spoke after taking a deep breath.

Sumedh : he kidnapped kanchan blackmailed us and said that we have to do a press conference and say them that we cheated for this 10 years and their hospital is the top hospital . He said that if we don't tell that in the press conference other wise he will rape kanchan. But somehow with the help of police we rescued kanchan before the press conference. You know kanchan was only 13 years at that time I was to tough for her to come out of that incident. She used to get nightmares every night. She took 5years to come out of this incident but still she stays away from boys other than me and dad. and his elder son is now in jail he was punished for life imprisonment...

Sumedh took a pause.

Mallika was in tears by now.

Mallika: sumedh ji she suffered a lot but still she looks carefree how came someone do such things just for business..

And she burst out crying .

Sumedh pulled her in his lap seeing her condition her head was on his chest with her both legs at one side her hands were around his torso and his one hand was around her waist and another around her shoulder.

He was holding her securingly in his arms and said.

Sumedh :mallika I want you safe I don't want anything happen to you because of me.if he gets to know that you are wife then he will surely try to do something with you.That's why dad said you to resign from there and join in our hospital you will be safe there.

He said wiping her tears she was sobbing now.

He didn't broke the hug nd lied with her in the bed with she still in his arms .

Sumedh : so mallika when will you join your hospital?

Mallika : your nahi hospital toh apka hai na.

Sumedh : woh hospital tumhara bhi hai. Tum meri wife ho. So jo mera hai vo tumhara hai.

She smiled listening his reply.

She wiped her tears.

Mallika : parso se. Main kal resignation letter dekar aungi .

She said with a smile.

She closed her eyes and soon sleep engulfed her due to heavy crying. Sumedh was just observing her face. He tightened his hold around her . She snuggled more into his warm chest.

Sumedh ( thinking ) : you are so innocent you are crying for others misery I promise you mallika I will never let anyone harm you. I will keep you safe from this cruel world.

He closed his eyes and soon sleep engulfed him .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Who knows what is going to happen in life life is like a book . Some chapters are sad ,some are happy and some are exciting but if you don't turn the page you will not get to know what the next chapter has in store for you.

Guys if you know some romantic songs please tell me. I love listening to romantic songs. I have around 30 songs in my playlist. Do recommend some if you know .

How was the chapter?

do tell me if you find any mistake don't hesitate to tell me I will surely try to improve it.

Like
Comment
Share with your friends.

Bye bye 👋👋