11.

Is he mad or what?

He stopped the car and I came out of my thinking world and looked at him  in a questioning way that why did he stopped the car he said

Sumedh :" hum pohuch gaye ."

Mallika : "ohhhh."

I said in a surprising way because I don't paid attention as I was busy in my dreamland.

I was about to open the door of my side but before I could sumedh ji opened the door.

I came out of the car with a smile playing on my face. While going inside he said me,

Sumedh : "we will continue the game while going back to home."

I nodded with a smile as I was too much excited to meet my family Now we are near the entrance sumedh ji rang the door bell.

Tisha opened the door (remember her if not then I am telling you again she is sister of mallika) and she hugged me. I too hugged her and she greeted sumedh ji.

Tisha : "hi jiju.
Ap log khade kyun ho andar aao. "

We went inside she shouted

Tisha : "mumma papa didi aur jiju aa gaye. "

Mallika : "tisha dhere, pagal ki tarah chila maat. "

By that time my maa came out from kitchen with tears in her eyes she came and hugged me. I too hugged her with tears in my eyes.

Really I missed her a lot,

I don't know how will I stay without her for my whole life.

And yes where is papa?

Maa broke the hug and I saw my dad coming downstairs I went towards himand hugged him he too hugged me and after a minute or more and turned towards maa and sumedh ji .

And here sumedh ji was smiling at me.

Then suddenly maa said.

Maa : "are beta app tabse khade kyu ho please betho. "

And the next second aarav told something for which my heart bloomed with more respect  for him.

Sumedh : "maa aap mujhe aap keh ke maat pukariye app meri mummy ki jaise hi ho to mujhe mummy jaise bulati hai aap bhi vaise hi bulaiye. "

And took blessing for her and here my mother had tears in her eyes after listening to his words. She hugged him and sumedh ji caressed her back and then broke the hug.

Then he went towards papa and took his blessings.

They both sat on the sofa and started to discuss  about their boring 😑😑business discussion  * yuck 🤮*

and here tisha and maa were no where. to be seen I went towards the kitchen and saw tisha helping maa in cooking.

After a lot of chit chatting and having fun  .

Now it was time to leave . I didn't felt bad because I know I will meet them in the reception after few hours.

I hugged papa,maa and tisha. Sumedh ji too hugged  them and after taking blessings from  papa and maa we exited towards the car.

I was too much happy that I finally got to meet my family.

We entered I the car and we continued our ride towards home while we continued our game in the car.

We reached home after a 30 minutes of ride we went inside it was almost 4:10 pm and I think that after about 3 hours the party will start .

I was hell nervous
as I got to know that business mans, famous people will come in the reception party.
I went to mummy and saw she was instructing the decorators to do this do that blah blah blah she asked me that did .

I enjoyed there and said that makeup artists are waiting for me in kanchan's room with her regular smile

I  nodded and went towards kanchan's room I knocked at the door and kanchan opened it and said.

Kanchan : " bhabhi you don't need to knock before entering to my room  you can come whenever you want to . "

She made a fake angry face and I nodded.

Then went inside the room and saw three girls inside the room with some makup stuffs  I don't even know the name of those makup stuffs .

I came after freshning and sat to let them do whatever they want but not so easily
And said them

Mallika : " Excuse me ! please keep it light I don't like heavy makeup "They smiled at me . And started doing there work on my face and finally after almost one hour I was done with my makeup and dressing.

Please Like,
Comment
Share
Ignore the mistakes.

Bye bye