12.

I was done with my makeup and dressing.

I sat on the bed with and kanchan was scrolling Instagram . After almost 2
hours guest started arriving at venue and we were about to head towards the venue. I came out with kanchan and saw everyone i mean family members were standing in the living room.

AUTHOR'S POV

Mallika came to the living room and everyone's eyes we're just on her. Everyone complemented her and here one person is just staring at her with wide eyes 👀seeing this vasanti came towards mallika took a little bit of kohl (kajal) from her eyes and put it at the back of her ears and said

Vasanti : "buri nazaar wale tera muh kala"

And here sumedh came out from his trance listening to his mother's words. Everyone understood whom she told the words and they gave him a teasing look except mallika she didn't even have an idea what was going on there. He gave everyone a death glare and they stopped giving him teasing look.

Vasudev : "chalo late ho raha hai waha guest ana shuru hogya hai. "

He said to everyone.

And they went towards the cars .

vasudev, vasanti and dadi sat at one car
Kanchan , mallika and sumedh in one car with a driver in each.

During the whole ride sumedh was taking glance of mallika through the corner of his eyes without her knowledge.

Soon they reached the venue sumedh came out first and opened the door of mallika and helped her with her dress. They were entering inside the venue hand in hand and sumedh whispered near her ears

Sumedh : "don't be nervous I am with you ok "

She nodded with a smile.

And now they were inside the venue . Everyone were congratulating them. She met her family, kartikey, zalak

And as he told sumedh didn't left her side during the whole party. Soon the party came to an end she was on the verge of crying because she don't know when she will met with her family again.They returned home kanchan and vasanti took mallika to kanchan's room and made her ready for their first night with a lot of teasing from kanchan and kanchan getting a lot of scolding from vasanti for teasing her and leaving a blushing mallika after she got ready vasanti turned mallika towards her and said

Vasanti : "mallika beta I know that this is new for you so if you are not ready then tell sumedh he will understand. "

Mallika (thinking) : "really he understood my point of view and gave me time he is really understanding not like other rich man's who just need the body of girls but he really opposite side of it . "

She nodded

and kanchan took her towards sumedh's room and obviously with her teasing and entered in sumedh's room to find it empty sumedh was not there and the room was decorated . Kanchan left her in the room she came in the balcony and was staring at the sky.

There was a sound of door opening but she didn't notice it she was busy staring at the sky. sumedh came in the balcony and stood beside her keeping a distance . After almost five minutes.

Sumedh :"mallika"

Her came out of her thought hearing sumedh's voice.

She looked towards him

Mallika : "hm ap kab aye? "

Sumedh : "5 minutes pehle lekin tum busy thi isliye tumhe disturb nahi kiya. "

Mallika : "main kaha busy thi.. Mujhe toh
....
Kya kar rahi thi main. .?

Mujhe khud nahi pata main kya kar rahi thi.. 😅

mummy papa ki yaad arahi hai. "

She said with her head down.

Sumedh : "mallika jao tum apne kapde change karlo tum thak gayi hogi . "

He said with a smile

She nodded and was about to go inside but something struck in her mind she turned towards him and said.

Mallika : "acha sumedh ji mujhe na ap se kuch puchna tha puchu kya?"

Sumedh : "tum mujhse permission kyu le rahi ho tumhe jab jo bhi puchna hai tum puch sakti ho : ) "

Mallika : "vo ajj shaam ko sab ese ajeb tarah se apke taraf kyu dekh rahe the phir apne unko aankh dikhai to sab chup ho gaye main na archana se puchne hi vali thi magar mujhe time hi nahi mila isliye socha apse puch lu. "

She said innocently with a pout .

Sumedh fter listening to her question started coughing mallika brought the glass of water and gve it to him and started rubbing his back .

After he stopped coughing.

She asked

Mallika : "apko achanak se kya kya hoga ?."

She asked worriedly.

Sumedh : "kuch nahi. Aur ha mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aya ki kya ho raha tha vaha. Tum jao aur jake fresh ho jao. "

He lied to her.

She nodded and went towards closet brought her night wears and went inside the bathroom. And came after 5 minute freshen up and was sitting on the bed . After seeing her he took a pillow and a blanket from the wardrobe and went towards the couch . She was just watching whatever he was doing.

Mallika : "ap vaha kyu ja rahe ho? ."

Sumedh : "sone"

Mallika : "kyu yaha itna bada bed hai ap yaha so jao. Ap toh vaha par fit bhi nahi hoge main vaha so jati hu. Or to aur voh comfortable bhi nahi hai subah uthne ke baad body pe pain hoga . "

She said innocently .

Sumedh came towards her and said.

Sumedh : "thik hai maam ap jo kahengi vahi hoga lekin ap vaha nahi soyengi. "

Mallika : "acha thik hai toh bed to bohot bada hai ap ek side le lo aur mein ek side . "

Sumedh : "will you be comfortable with sharing the bed with me? "

He asked her confusingly.

Mallika : "yes I am comfortable to share the bed with you are my best friend and I am always comfortable with you."

Sumedh: "thank you "

Mallika: "kyu ? "

Sumedh : "for accepting me as your best friend."

She smiled and said.

Mallika : "thank you to you too. "

Sumedh: "why? "

Mallika : "first of all mere maa, papa ko itni respect dene ke liya aur reception party mein meri sath rehne ke liye. "

Sumedh : "there is nothing to say thank you to me kyuki apke mummy papa ab mere bhi mummy papa jaise hi hai aur rahi baat reception ki toh that was my duty to make u comfortable as a best friend and also as a husband. Acha chalo bohot raat hogyi hai so jate hai. "

She nodded and took one side of the bed and sumedh took one side soon sleep engulfed them.
Like .,

Comment ,

Ignore the mistakes

Bye bye 👋👋