5.

Kanchan : hi bhabhi i m kanchan. Sister of your stupid husband 🤣🤣 i didn't met you before marriage bcz my exams were going on..

She said dramatically.. Looking at her I couldn't control my laughter anymore . So they both burst out laughing rolling on the bed .

After a while they stopped laughing.. And sat down in their previous position .

Kanchan : bhabhi you are so beautiful and cute too..

Mallika thanked  her .

Kanchan : bhabhi.. I think I should inform you before hand only.. That.. See bhai is really nice and cares for his loved ones.. But if anyone hides something from him od laughs at him.. Then he gets mad.. And no one can cool him down.. Once he didn't even talked with maa for freaking 2 days because she laughed at him. .. Okay bhabhi.. It's so late. You may be tired so sleep .

They laid down on the bed and soon sleep engulfed them.

Next day she woke up at 5 am and saw kanchan sleeping beside her with her mouth slightly open  just like tisha
She came out of the room not to disturb her and came to living room and saw a lady in her late 40's cleaning the room
The lady asked her name as she didn't heard her name from anyone in this house she was too good and friendly like vasanti aunty she made her sit in the sofa and mallika asked her name.. She answered that her name is shilpa.

Malika asked her what she was doing early in the morning..

She replied : ghar saaf kar rahi hu.

Mallika : " Itni subah subah " (Shocked)

Shilpa nodded.

Shilpa : aur aap itni jaldi kyu uth gayi.. Yaha Itni jaldi koi nahi uthta.

Mallika : main toh isi time pe uthti hu.

Shilpa : oo.

Mallika : acha aunty.. Mujhe na fresh hona hai.. Matlab mujhe pata nahi mere kapde kaha hai. 😅

Shilpa : apke kapde to sumedh ke room mein hai.. Meine hi rakhe the kal.. Ap jake fresh ho aao..

Mallika : vo... Aunty..
(Hesitantly)

Shilpa : haa

Mallika told her to show the room.. Shilpa went with her to his room  . Before entering the room.. She thanked her and told her not to call her as 'ap' but as 'tum'.
She agreed and left from there.

When she entered the room she was just mermised by the beauty of the room.. The room was huge.

She went to the closet where all her things were arranged neatly . She took one saree and went to take a bath . As it was her first day in her in-laws. So she have to make the breakfast today as it was a ritual  .

She soon dried get hairs and came downstairs .

Mallika's pov

I came downstairs and saw vasanti aunty was was coming to the hall.
After seeing me she called me and made me sit beside her in the sofa 🛋️

There was no one except us in the hall i was just seeing the hall and was searching if someone was there . Vasanti
Aunty called me.

Vasanti: "abhi tak koi bhi neend 😴😴 se nahi utha hai ,
Kanchan aur vasu (vasudev uncle's Nick name) so rahe hai aur sumedh morning walk 🏃🏃ke liya gaya hoga"

As if she was reading my mind

Mallika : "Oo" ( she said smiling )

Vasanti : "beti tum itni jaldi kyu uth gayi
Is time pai ghar 🏡🏡mein sumedh ko chod kar koi nahi uth ta "

Mallika : "wo kya hai na aunty mein isi time pai uthti hu aur agar kabhi hospital 🏥mein night shift ho tab late ho jati hu"

Vasanti :" night shift ho ya na ho yaha tumhara jab man kare uthna koi kuch nahi bolega. "( she said with a smile😃)

Mallika : "thank you aunty😃 "

Vasanti : "no thankyou 's and no sorry's.
Or ek baat ache se sun lo mujhe tum mummy bulao jaise sumedh bulata hai."
(She said in a serious tone)

Mallika: ( she just nooded)

Vasanti : "acha diya tumhe khana 🍱 bana na ata hai kya??? "

Mallika: "sorry aun... mummy mujhe khana banana bilkul nahi ata actually mujhe time hi nahi mila ki main sekh pao"
(She said hanging her head low 😣😣 because she thought that she will get scolding now)

But nothing happened instead she cearsed my hair and made me look at her and told

Vasantu : "koi baat nahi main tumhe dekha dungi Lekin ajj tumhari pehli rasoi hai lekin main tumhe help toh kar hi sakti hu na

Chalo hum na ajj gajar ka halwa banayenge main tumhe instructions deti rahungi aur tum folow karte jana "

Mallika : "lekin mummy yeh toh cheating hoga na. Kisiko pataa chala toh kya sochenge. "

Vasanti : "kisiko kuch bhi pata nahi chalega aur agar pata chal bhi gaya toh koi kuch nahi sochenge. "

(She patted my head and was going towards the kitchen but i stooped her and just hugged her.

she cearsed my back and i broke the hug and said thank you to her she made a serious look.

I understood why she did that i just hold my ears and made a puppy face she laughed seeing ne and took me along with her in the kitchen)

♡(*>ω<)ω<*)♡

Vote
Guys pls comment 🙏

Lots of love ❤ from
Nitu