Chapter 19: Want Us Back

Riley's POV

“You son of a b—”

Zayn says, as he starts charging toward Tony, but I step in front of him. I give him an angry look and say,

 “Zayn—stop! Don’t hit him!

Zayn sighs deeply, “Are you kidding me?! Why the hell did you bring him here? He is not wanted here Riley, I’m sorry, but you gonna have ask you guest to leave…better yet, let me escort his ass outta here!”

Zayn pushes me out of the way and punches Tony straight in the jaw, I try to break it apart, but Niall holds me back. I am throwing the hugest fit, “No, stop—let me go Niall!”

Niall obeys my orders and lets me go, I pull Zayn away from Tony who is now bleeding from his mouth. Then, I push Zayn

 “Zayn, what the hell!?”

Zayn throws his hands in the air, “Riley, why are you walking around with him. Why would you bring him here? What’s wrong with you?”

I shrug, “Zayn, I know—I went through this with James. This may sound cliché or naïve but in my heart, I know Tony has changed, you all may think I am stupid, but I am not going to live my whole life being scared or angry because of something that happened to me in the past. Yeah it changed my life forever, but I forgive him. So I don’t need you to tell me what I should or should not do!”

Louis, Harry, and Niall all look at me in disappointment, and Zayn is glaring at me extra hard. I cannot bare it so I grab Tony’s arm and start to walk off, but Tony doesn’t budge,

 “C’mon Tony, we are obviously not wanted here.”

Tony shakes his head, “No, Riley. I don’t want to come between you and your friends. Riley, stop trying to make everything right. You don’t need to do this, I didn’t deserve your forgiveness, but you still forgave me. That alone was enough; you don’t need to be my friend. I don’t really deserve one.”

I shake my head, “I—I want to be you friend…”

Tony also shakes his head, “Riley as much as I want your friendship, I don’t deserve it. And if us becoming friends get in the way of your other great  friendships, then ours isn’t worth losing your others.”

I turn to Liam who is standing there pretty much dumbfounded; I walk closer to him, “Liam, why aren’t you saying anything…?”

He just shrugs, and says no words. He didn’t even blink, he just shrugged. I sigh deeply and take his hand, he still doesn’t move, “Liam please say something.”

He still doesn’t say anything, I drop his hand back to his side. And I look in his face, “Fine, don’t say anything! I don’t care—you hear that? I don’t care anymore Liam. This is too much for me, not knowing how you feel, I can’t take it anymore.”

I stomp over to grab Tony’s arm, but when I turn back around, Liam’s eyes roll to the back of his head, and he collapses. I run over to him, he is now shaking tremendously, and he starts vomiting viciously.