27. The punching bag of Black family

"Did you ask Richard to send the flower baskets today?"

After entering the home, Hannah did not mention the small encounter on the road. After driving the car around the street and listening to "Control" by Halsey, she calmed down a little. After reaching the door entrance she put on the bubbly person mask like she always did. No one was able to detect any fluctuation in her.

Albert nodded hearing her question. "Yes, what's wrong?"

Hannah thought of the flower baskets, and the corners of her mouth curled up. Her laughter was crisp and melodious. Adam, who was sitting in next to her on the sofa, thought of the flower baskets that did not match his father's temperament and could not help but smile.

"Nothing, I knew that my instinct was right." Hannah smiled and asked, "Do you want me to go for a quick walk to the shop? Do you want to take a look at those strange flower baskets? I remember that many neighbours who came to buy things would stop to take a photo when they saw those flower baskets. I think your reputation as a cold-blooded businessman will be ruined by those flower baskets."

Albert: "..."

He didn't quite understand what Hannah meant.

When Hannah saw his expression, she said simply, "Adam, did you take a photo? Show it to your dad. He'll understand after he sees it."

Adam didn't know what was wrong with him. When he heard Hannah's words, he obediently took out his phone from his pocket and showed the picture to his father. Only when his father took the phone did he wonder why he was so obedient to Hannah. He did everything she told him to.

But the phone had already been handed out, and he could not go back. Albert flipped through the photos with great interest. He even zoomed in on them to take a closer look. There was not a hint of anger on his face. "Looks like I can't let Richard arrange these things next time."

"No," Hannah stopped him. "I think Richard is doing quite well. A lot of people who passed by wanted to see the flower baskets up close before entering the shop to buy things. He's attracting a lot of business for me. It's a good mistake. It's quite interesting."

Albert couldn't help but laugh.

"By the way, I have a question that I've been wanting to ask for a long time. How much does a talented person like Richard get paid per month?" Hannah had been eyeing Richard for a long time. Even though she hadn't been in contact with Richard for a long time, this person was very capable. Whether it was work or life, he arranged everything in an orderly manner. He was simply an all-rounded talent!

He knew everything, was smart in everything and could do everything well!

In the future, when she was rich, she would find a talent like this to be responsible for all things big and small.

Albert said, "It's an annual salary."

Hannah waited for a while. Seeing that he did not plan to give a detailed figure, she asked tentatively, "The annual salary, is it 500,000 dollars?"

Albert looked at her strangely. Although he did not say anything, he had already expressed what he wanted to say. Hannah coughed lightly and continued to ask, "If 500,000 dollars is too little, then 1,000,000 dollars?"

Albert thought for a moment. "Slightly higher, but it's about the same."

Hannah: "..."

So that is why her previous secretary always grumbled about her being worked to death. It seems that she was not paying enough!

Seeing that Hannah was interested in Richard's position, Albert told her in detail about Richard's specific work. Hannah also knew that although Richard had the title of an assistant, he had more responsibilities than some managers. Not only did he manage the company's affairs, but he was also responsible for handling some of Albert's personal affairs.