Weekly report of my book

Hello Loves,

This is after 1st week of me uploading chapters of my book. And I am absolutely thrilled with the response I have received so far.

Its 450 reads in a week. Would you look at that absolutely mind boggling.

When I got those notifications that people are adding my book in their reading lists, I was super excited and that gave me the needed boost to do these fast updates.

If you have gone through my Author's notes then you would know that the initial schedule was to publish one chapter a week. But with such a strong response I knew that I cannot wait for that long.

Thanks to all my readers, followers and people who will be joining this in the future.

This is the first version of the book and their may be some inconsistencies in the names of minor characters and maybe ages as well at some places. If you see them feel free to point it out.

My primary motive is to provide the readers with some fodder to read first before going for the editing and revision and so I will be completing this book from one end to other before going for the editing.

The book will be divided into 2 or three parts. 

The first part which is this one will mainly focus on the romance and family bonding. The thrill and suspense will start from the second part.

This book series is like my baby I tell you.

I have very carefully thought through the plot but one thing I know that I lack in is the naming aspect. 

So I need help from you guys if you feel like the name of a character can be changed to make it more fitting to the role then I am all ears.

Also you guys can ping me if you have any artwork for my cover or any character or anything. I will feature it in my book and if you want to share a link for your artwork(like Instagram and Pinterest) I will also add it so that all interested people can go to your profile to check it out.

Also a big shout out to my readers and I want to thank one in particular.

@Niky. Hi and thanks for being the first person to add my book to your reading list.

This is very special for me. I hope you enjoy diving right into the book. 

Now enough of my rambling, this is now the ranking times. Yay.

It went to 

from this.

Holy smokes

Holy smokes.

And now *drumrolls please* this is the time for my weekly ranking. I think I am doing pretty well for myself.

 I think I am doing pretty well for myself

Like a pat on the back to me.

Although the story is not perfect I hope you like it and if you do please share it with your other Wattpad friends as well.

And just one tiny tiny request, if possible add this book to your reading list along with your library. This will help the Wattpad algorithm assist other people in finding my book and it would be a huge help and boost to me.

Please with a cherry on top.

Ok, enough with the self promotion.

Today since I am so excited I will be doing a tripple update. Stay tuned. Hope you like it and I will continue with my ramblings in the next week.