12. Attending the meeting with my husband

Previously

Under the support of the others, Hannah lowered her head in embarrassment. "Actually, I was too impulsive. I actually recommended myself in front of all the parents. I was also scared by what you guys said just now, so I spoke rashly. All the parents are very busy with their work. As long as you don't mind that I have no experience and that my work might not be so perfect, then I will be..."

The person-in-charge!

Unfortunately, before she could finish her sentence, she heard someone shout from outside the door, "Mr. Black is here."

Oh shit, I am doomed!!!

This was the only thought that went through her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She felt like she had never seen him properly. He is so good looking, why did she not notice it when she met him the previous times? After a beat, Hannah reached the conclusion that she had been distracted by that bastard at that time. Thinking about it made her blood boil. Taking a deep breath Hannah suppressed her turbulent emotions, not leaving any trace at her face.

She thought of focusing on the good-looking face in front of her. Hannah loved beauty, as a very big level. Thinking back , it made sense when she thought about it. With Adam's looks and bearing, how bad could his father be? Looking at Albert now, one could vaguely tell from his facial features and figure that he might have been more outstanding than Adam when he was young.

This man was clearly thirty-six years old, and he looked like he was in his early thirties. As expected, the heavens favored outstanding people.

Hannah's heart was turbulent, but she did not show it on her face. To outsiders, she looked like a newly married wife who was shy when she saw her husband suddenly appear.

As a big shot in the business world, Albert's status was incomparable for all the parents present. The parents who were talking loudly just now stood up one after another after Albert appeared. They greeted him warmly and fawningly, "Mr. Black, you're here? The school really didn't reveal anything at all."

Albert dismissed the parents who came forward to curry favor with him with a few words. His gaze fell on Hannah. No one noticed that when he saw Hannah, his expression changed for a second. Perhaps it was because he had been in the top position for too long, but his aura was extremely strong. No one looked at him for a long time. Naturally, no one saw the surprise that flashed across his eyes.

She had a flicker of her original self right now, not like the dead look when he found her recently and married her.

The parents sitting next to Hannah stood up when they saw Albert. "Please have a seat, Mr. Black."

Albert walked to the side of Hannah and sat down under everyone's gaze. The two of them were not too close, but they were not too far away either. Albert could smell a faint rose fragrance. It was clearly a very strong fragrance, but surprisingly, it felt like some of his fatigue faded away.

Recalling the scene before he entered the door, he turned his head to look at Hannah. "What were you saying just now? Continue, don't worry about me."

His attitude could not be more calm, but Hannah wanted to cry but had no tears.

Continue? The topic was interrupted, and the emotions that she had been brewing were gone. Hannah felt that her beloved 800,000 to 900,000 dollars had flown away.

Her pretty eyebrows were slightly furrowed. The other parents saw that the atmosphere between her and Albert was not right, so they communicated with each other through eye contact.