5. Learning the truth behind the accident

----------------------------------------------

Previously

The door of the supermarket was open. There should not have been so many people in the supermarket at this time of the day. However, Adam and Hannah, these two people with heaven-defying looks, gave off a strong aura that attracted others and made them involuntarily walk in.

--------------------------------------------------

Hannah was in front of Adam. After weighing the watermelon, the shop assistant asked tentatively, "Are the two of you together?"

When Hannah and Adam met at the door just now, the shop assistant saw everything and thought that they knew each other, so he asked.

Hannah denied it without thinking, "No."

Adam did not even lift his eyelids, as if he did not care about Hannah dismissing their relationship.

The driver who followed behind was stunned. What was Madam doing? This was such a good opportunity to pay the Young Master's bill and take the opportunity to build a good relationship with him. In the future, her position in the family would also be more stable. Why did Madam not know how to cherish it!

Although he sighed with regret, the driver still remembered his duty and took the watermelon from the sales assistant. Hannah walked out empty-handed. The driver hesitated for a moment before turning to Adam and asking, "Young Master, do you want to go together or arrange another car?"

Adam waved his hand lightly. "There's no need."

The driver bowed slightly. "Then, Young Master, we'll be leaving first."

Both Hannah and Adam did not take this unexpected meeting to heart. Only the driver was extremely conflicted. He did not know why Hannah did not pay the bill for the young master, nor could he guess Hannah's thoughts.

If Hannah knew his question, she would definitely tell him, "I'm poor!"

Although she had 30,000 dollars on her card, she was also someone who was about to open a shop. The money had to be split into two parts. What Adam bought were some nutritional products. They were not expensive, but no matter how small a mosquito was, it was still meat, right? Moreover, with her relationship with Adam, if she took the initiative to pay the bill, Adam might not appreciate it. It would be very awkward if she was rejected in public.

Therefore, Hannah paid her bill as expected and swaggered out of the supermarket. Not long after she came out, Adam came out with a bunch of things.

The driver walked quickly and asked in a low voice, "Madam, it's still early. Are you going to the villa or somewhere else?"

His words seemed like a reminder to Hannah.

Hannah turned her head to look at Adam, who was waiting for a car by the roadside. She said to herself, "I remember the last time I went to school, the School Director said that a person was in a car accident and was in the hospital."

The hooligans who got into an accident were young. Some of them seemed to be underage. It was said that these young hooligans were the scapegoats of the older hooligans. Once something happened, they would take the blame.

Hannah had never seen those hooligans. She did not know if they were good or bad in nature. It looks like Adam should have gone to the hospital to visit the injured hooligans. However, Hannah was not interested to know about it any further.

However, from the looks of it, Adam looked cold on the outside but was soft on the inside.

Hannah shook her head. She did not need to worry about these things. No matter what happened to Adam, he still had a rich and powerful father to protect him. However, she was alone and had to rely on herself for everything. In comparison, she was more pitiful.