Chapter 1

"Hey, Mr Hot Blond! Wait- don't walk fast, I can't keep up!" Denki runs behind a tall blond, his hands firmly grasping his cloak to prevent himself from tripping.

Denki noticed a tall, blond walking in the corridors right after breakfast and decided to run after him. 

Denki didn't know his name, so the entire situation turned pretty weird and embarrassing.

A few maids had to resist giggling while watching the prince run after an unbothered man. However, none of them expected his mother to find him. 

"Denki. Stop running down the corridors." His mother, the current queen scolds, glaring at him. While walking towards the throne for her daily activities the queen his loud voice caught her attention.

And of course, she would take up any chance to humiliate him in front of the servants. 

"I apologise, Your Highness." Denki bows down, squeezing his eyes shut in shame. Everyone in the hall looks up at them, staring in amusement.

They've seen this a lot of times, the queen is always strict with Denki, sometimes for no apparent reason. 

"You're the crown prince, going to be a king someday and this is how you act? Then how will your subjects respect you? Unfit little brat." The queen seethes, making Denki cower more than he already had.

The queen scoffs at him before briskly walking away back to the throne.

"God," Denki groans, rolling his eyes at his mother, "Act like a prince? It's not like I chose to be one!" Denki whines, stomping his feet. 

"Your Majesty, I would prefer if you didn't stalk me around and get into trouble with the queen." A hoarse voice is heard behind Denki. Denki flinches in surprise before he sheepishly smiles. 

The new blond male wore a tight-fit navy blue suit paired with strong black boots. His suit had an intricate designs of their kingdom's symbol right where his heart would be.

His piercing red eyes looked unmerciful, which scared Denki a little. And of course, his slick blond hair should also be acknowledged. 

"Oh! Hey Mr. Blond Guy.. I didn't know you heard that.." Denki mumbles embarrassed. He looks up to find the crimson eyes staring at him, not having a single change in expression.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Katsuki Bakugo, I'm replacing my father, Masaru Bakugo since he has been shifted to the queen's chambers." The man introduces, bowing down at Denki who squeaks in response as Katsuki nearly knocks into him. 

"Oh please! Don't bow... You don't seem much older than me and I'd rather we be friends!" Denki replies excitedly, holding out his hand in response.

However, he tilts his head in confusion when Katsuki doesn't return the gesture. 

Katsuki raises his eyebrows, a little confused on how Denki actions. "Um.. Your Majesty, I'm not allowed to touch you.. just protect you when it's necessary."

Denki softly pouts, pulling his arm back. "Right.. whatever.. Does this mean you're my personal bodyguard?"

"Yes sir."

"So you'll stay by my side all the time?" Denki questions, skipping down the hallways, giving a huge smile to all the workers.

Katsuki walks faster to keep up with Denki without it seeming like he's running. "Yes sir. I'll stay by your side all the time unless you ask me to leave."

"Even when I need to use the toilet?" Denki questions smugly turning around.

"Yes si- wait no. Of course not. That's your.. personal activity. I wouldn't interfere in it." Katsuki immediately corrects himself, turning a bright red.