Content Catastrophe.

Ayooo mystery chapter? Figure it out yourself? :]]]]]]?

Lmao it's s'more Madness Combat stuffs because I'm literally desperate for some kind of request to be made.

*----------

You struggled as Phobos shoved you back into the hospital bed, shouting at him violently. Now, it's not like you didn't know him, heck he was technically supposed to be checking up on you and making sure you were safe, but today you felt rowdy.

"STOP SQUIRMING YOU DUMB FUCK!"

"NOOOOOOOO! LET ME GOOOOOOO!"

The screaming match went on for quite a while until he finally figured out how to tie you to the bed without you being able to slide out of your constraints.

You see...you're a bit wonky. Phobos was supposed to make you invincible, unable to be killed. He thought that if he made you extremely flexible and gave you the ability to heal over wounds with gauze everything would work out.

It didn't. It really, really didn't.

Because now your spine is unable to hold the rest of your body and you literally have to drag yourself around to walk. You walk really fucking weird, you look like you're constantly trying to grab shit off of the ground. Your spine literally cannot hold yourself up, it is that bad.

But the gauze idea did work, so that was a very very small plus.

"(Y/N) FOR DAMN SAKE JUST LET ME DO THIS-"

"NO! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! GET THE SYRINGE AWAAAAAAAAY!"

You kicked the needle out of Phobos's hand, causing him to growl at you before shouting, "I'M TRYING TO FIX YOU DAMNIT!"

"IF FIXING ME IS GONNA END UP LIKE IT DID THE LAST TIME I SWEAR TO JEBUS I WILL HIT YOU!"

Phobos groaned in exhaustion before reaching over and gagging you to stop hearing your screeching. He then picked the syringe back up, disinfected it again, and stuck it into your neck.

It felt extremely uncomfortable with a needle in your neck and you struggled some more, but he and the restraints held you in a firm grip.

Once all of the fluid in the needle was finished he put it back onto the medical tray and the grunt helping you two quickly left in a very large rush, apparently very afraid of an outburst from either of you.

Phobos got up from his seat next to your cot and brushed himself off while collecting his thoughts and ungagged you while calmly saying, "There, that wasn't so hard now, was it?"

You responded by slamming your hands against your chains and giving him a scowl.

He carefully unrestrained you and muttered, "You do realize that that would have been done much faster if you hadn't kicked and screamed at me."

"Shut the hell up."

"Fine, fine, whatever you say."

You sat up while huffing, leaning your torso over legs while staring at him with a very upset expression.

"It's not working."

"Medicine takes time to work."

"When you liquified my spine it only took a few moments to set in."

"..."

Phobos went dead quiet after that, staring at you incredulously. You stared back with a deadpan look while saying, "Yeah. You don't exactly have a reply to that, do ya?"

He muttered something under his breath while placing a hand on his forehead, seemingly exhausted just by having to deal with your bullshit. Unfortunately you were absolutely not going to let him off that easy, though. "Well then, smart guy, how long will it take to get my spine back to normal, hm?"