Skittles x Sheriff & CandyStoreOwner!Reader

OKAYYYYY Sheriff actually took the teddy bear this time so no sadness combat just happi.

This is a fluffy oneshot please enjoy :>

(PSSSST THERE'S A TWIST AND AN EXTRA SCENARIO AT THE END :DDDDD)

*----------

You were cleaning up your shop and waiting for any customers. Lately a lot of your regular customers were coming in less because they were struggling to make ends meet. It was sad, your shop was quite popular before all of...this happened.

Anyway. You were also preparing ingredients in case any of your customers came in, though one customer came into your shop almost religiously every other day.

"(Y/N)!!! I HAVE A CRISIS!" You heard your favorite grunt shout, running into the shop in tears. His 'friend' (who you joked about being his boyfriend but Sheriff would never admit it) came in running after, holding something behind his back.

"Sh-Sheriff!!! Show them the problem!!!" Skittles said, and Sheriff began wiping some of his tears away as he held out the teddy bear his friend had given him before. It was torn from the head down to where the torso had started.

You clicked your tongue, knowing that they came in because you had originally made the teddy bear.

"I can fix up your teddy babe(you said that as a joke before and Skittles didn't mind so you just didn't stop). Sheriff, could you stop his tears for a minute?" You said, taking the stuffy with delicacy.

The Sheriff sat down with Skittles and seemingly reassured him about it while the latter cuddled with him.

You carefully stitched up the teddy bear Skittles and Sheriff(?) loved so dearly, making sure that the thread wasn't overly noticeable. As you walked back into the lobby, teddy in hand, you saw the Sheriff cradling a sniffling Skittles.

"Heh, and you say you don't like h-"

"Don't say another word."

"Alright chief, sorry."

You pet Skittles' head and handed him the teddy bear before holding a finger up and heating up some of the candy behind your counter.

"Would you guys like anything? I can make cotton candy, lollipops, hard candies...just ask. Make sure you give me the flavor!"

Skittles ran over, holding the teddy and Sheriff in tow, and started saying, "I WANT A LOLLIPOP!!! :D"

You chuckled. "Anything for you sheriff?"

He was about to shake his head when Skittles said, "He wants a popsicle! :>"

Sheriff looked shocked before saying, "If it's too much to ask...heh..."

As you made a lollipop for Skittles you had known he wanted the 'original' flavor as you had dubbed it(it's really cherry but shhhhhh nobody will know). Once you finished up the iconic red lollipops your smol bean friend loved so dearly you turned off your counter heater and walked into the back.

"Okay...freezer with fries and nuggies...freezer with ice cream...aha! The popsicles!" You pulled out a SpongeBob popsicles and knowing that he would probably want a perfect one you did a check.

Basically you felt through the wrapper. And bingo! It was a good one. Most of them were horribly disfigured so...hooray!

You walked back out to see Skittles happily licking the lollipop that you had freshly made and handed over the SpongeBob popsicle carefully.

"Might want to eat that here, Sheriff. Even though Nevada's cold my shop's colder."

Skittles took initiative and just sat down in a bean bag. Sheriff took to sitting next to Skittles while asking, "It's okay if anything gets on the beanbags, right?"