Mark & Deimos [Garden Gnome???]

This came out first bc it's shorter sorry :'> 

*----------

"Where the hell am I?"

"Nevada."

"What the fuck- why is there a garden gnome talking to me?"

"What did you just call me light pole?"

"Bitch I called you a garden gnome short stack."

Mark and Deimos glare at each other.

"Shut the fuck up skyscraper."

"You first pebble."

"You out here lookin like a 1980's mafia show character."

"Bitch you look like a fucking clay figure made by a five year old."

Deimos shoots at Mark.

Mark shoots at Deimos.

"I'll send you back to hell idiot."

"Same."

A full on shootout happens.

Hank and Cesar walk onto the scene. They're talking like old buddies. Hank is literally covered in blood and only Cesar's shoes are a slight bit dirtied up with blood. "Hank, is that the Deimos you were talking about?" "Yeah I think so. That Mark over there?" "Yep. I'm guessing these two idiots pissed each other off."

Cesar yanks Mark back by the hoodie. Hank bonks Deimos over the head with his Glock.

"Okay idiots what's going on."

"CESAR WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE AND WHY IS THERE A FUCKING STATUE TALKING TO ME?!" "HANK WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A GODDAMN LIGHT POLE SPEAKING TO ME?!"

Cesar and Hank share 'the look' and Cesar says, "This is a lost cause. Let's just go grab ice cream and let them scream at each other. They'll probably cool off in a minute or two." "Are you making this a date?" "If you want it to be lol." "Then I guess it is."

Cesar and Hank walk away and Mark and Deimos stare at them before both saying at the same time, "Those bitches gay???"

They stare at each other before saying, "Fuck it we gotta one up them." "Hell yeah just what I thought." "So are we going to (Y/N)'s candy store?" "They're probably going there lol we gotta."

Deimos and Mark chased after those idiots and ran into your candy store lmao.

"Wassup lol. You guys on a double date?" "Wait they followed us?" "Course we did dumbasses." "We're the better couple." "Jebus what the fuck did we get into." "This isn't a competition."

You watched them while snickering behind your hands like that person you are.

"Okay so what do you guys want??"

"Ice cream."

"Aight lol."

*----------

This chapter was basically filler b u t

Like.

I hope y'all enjoyed???

I'm sorry that I disappeared lol but the other chapter is being worked on <3

Word count is: 392.