chapter 10

Hyunjin pov
I didn't talk with Felix well-argued since we stayed here we have been ignoring each other even at the party last night.
I was laying next to jisung watching him as he slept he looked cute his chubby cheek was pressed on the pillow, I regret what I did last night, I am happy that I stopped at the right time however I am sure that jisung would have stopped me if I didn't pull away. I start caressing his hair gently, last week I was trying to get rid of him but now I just can't stay away from him. my only problem now is Felix
We hate each other. yet I know that we are attracted to each other because of the mate bond. Jisung start moving in his sleep before he opened his eyes to look at me.
"Good morning baby did you sleep well" I said.
"Yes I did but I have a headache" he said with a raspy voice.
"I am sorry, I drink too much last night" I apologised.
"It is okay jinie, nothing a good meal won't fix I am alright don't worry" he explained smiling.
"Say that again" I asked.
"Say what... Oh, you mean jinie" he teased. I straddled him pinning his hands above his head, he looked at me with doe eyes I chuckled at his cuteness.
"I liked when you call me that it sounds different from you," I said kissing him, the gentle kiss turned into a heavy make-out before we pulled away to catch our breath.
"Jinie, I want you to know that this won't work" he said.i looked at him confused before leaving the bed.
"So what, are you rejecting me" I said but I know he can't do that since it will get us killed yet I thought he will just stay away sure it will cause all of us pain but we won't die.i heard about mates doing that but it ended with both of them taking their own life.
"What no, of course not " he said getting up." I meant between just the two of us, Felix is also our mate we can't leave him"
"Why not?" I asked even when I don't want to stay away from him , but let's say I am just so stubborn.
"We can't complete the bond without him, he is our mate too he tried doing the same but I rejected his offer"he answered.
" what do you mean, did he want me out of this relationship"i said angrily.
"Hyunjin, you know that you are doing the same right" he said getting closer"but both of you need to understand that we can't be together leaving one behind" he added gently caressing my cheek.I took a deep breath.
"I know..." I murmured.
"Now come with me, I need to eat something" he said pulling me from the room, we reached the dining room, the servants start putting food on the table.
"Eat with me "jisung said.
" we don't need food you know"
"But you can eat right" I nodded.
"So eat with me " he pouted, I start eating too we were about to finish, when jisung asked a servant" did prince Felix wake up?"
"Yes, your Highness, he is training" the servant said.
"Again, he is obsessed with training more than me" he laughed.
"You workout" I asked scanning his body, I didn't notice this but he looked muscular,I guess his cute face made me forgot.
"Yes I do, why did you ask?" he raised his eyebrow.
"I just heard that physical strength is not witches' favourite, you guys prefer spells and potions" I explained.
He glared at me" well that's stereotyping, I can kick your ass in combat" he said.
"Sure you can sweety" I said patting his head.
"Stand up" he said leaving giving me no other choice but to follow.he entered a training room, Felix was pushing a bag but stopped when he saw us.
"Jisung, what are you doing here?" he said ignoring me I just rolled my eyes
" it is his castle, does he need your permission?" I told him
He glared at me before he sniffed the air
"Why do you smell strong from each other" he questioned crossing his arms.
"Well dogie , jisungie and I had fun last night, do you have problem with that?" I said pulling jisung by his waist, I was expecting him to get angry but he just looked sadly at han and said" good for you".
"Don't listen to him Felix he just stayed at my room last night" replied han getting out my grip.
"And I drank his blood" I said.
Felix looked at me shocked before running toward han examining him.
"Did he hurt you?" He asked.
"Ouch, I am here and I am his mate too stop acting like you are his only one" I yelled the rest part.
" and you are both mates too" jisung said glaring at both of us" I am okay Felix don't worry but that's not why we are here, hyunjin I told you that I can defeat you in combat I am here to prove that " he said looking at me.
"Sungie, I was joking I know that you are strong but I don't want to hurt you" I replied.
"You won't, there are rules though, no using your powers or your super strength you will fight like a witch without magic" he explained.
"That goes for you too you can' t use magic" I said.
(Since there is no humans, witches are like humans but with magic.)
Jisung pov

" deal" I said shaking hyunjin hand, before I glanced to Felix giving him a wink he looked at me with a raised eyebrow before I took my shirt of, both my mates scanned my body with a shocked look.
"Damn jisung, you weren't lying" said Felix.
"Why would I do that?" I said with confidence.
" well now I blame the one who told me that witches are not strong physically" murmured hyunjin.
" let's start, honey" I took a defence stand waiting for him to attack, he chuckled before taking his position, he run to me trying to hit me in the face, I move fast taking his hand twisting it. before  putting it behind his back, he took me by surprise when he kicked me by his head in my nose making me let go of him clenching my nose.
"You are good sungie but you are not fast enough" he smirked.
"Go easy on him idiot" yelled Felix.
Oh, game on hyunjin I smirked back at him before I run attacking him I pushed him in his leg then face without giving him time I pushed him in the ground puting him in a headlock.  it means that I win the fight.

"Damn jisung that was amazing " said Felix.
"Do you want to go next " I asked letting go of hyunjin.
"Maybe next time" he replied.
"Why are scared lixie" said hyunjin before he frozed in his spot he just called him lixie, I think I won't have much work to do to get them together.
"I didn't mean that" said hyunjin.
"It is okay" murmured Felix disappointed.