chapter 1

It is been 500 hundred years since the war between the 3 species, they were afraid from the prophecy but the war made things worse the peaceful life that they once had does not exist anymore, witches even put a barrier around there territory that only animals can cross. Witches thanks to the barrier that was put by the royal family didn't worry much about their people crossing, it left
the vampires and the wolves the kingdoms warned them about the prophecy and what will happen if they cross however people are curious after all,anyone that dared to cross was killed by the other species that made things worse for the vampires and werewolves. Prince hyunjin hated the werewolves the most since felix's great great grandfather killed his grandfather before he was born.he tortured and killed most of the wolves that crossed his territory with the most horrible ways, it made prince Felix hate him too.

"That fucking vampire killed an other wolf" said Felix storming into minho's room.
"You mean prince hyunjin" Felix nodded disgusted " he doesn't deserve that title"he said.
"We kill the vampires that cross our borders too " minho said getting up from his bed.
"At least we kill them with a stake in the heart or a bite and that's it ,finish, but he tortured our people and send them to us dead to make us see what he did, I swear I am going to kill him if I meet him" Felix growled his eyes turning deep green.
"Good thing that is not going to happen" chuckled minho going to Felix "now your birthday is in 3 days are you  excited to meet your mate?" minho added.
felix took a deep breath before he continued"i mean yes and no, I know how important mates are, especially me since I need an heir but at the same time I am afraid that it will be a boy , i will be obliged by law to have an heir with an other female wolf I don't want to do that to my mate hyung".

"Maybe it is a girl.." "You know I am bisexual but I prefer boys, I just want a relationship like you and changbin hyung" said Felix making minho sight. Felix looked at him questioningly.minho took a seat at the chair before he said"you know especially this days I feel that something is missing with changbin don't get me wrong i love binie but I think we need something more"minho said.
"Do you think you have another mate" asked Felix earning a nod from minho.
"Did you talk to him?" He added.
"No.." " hyung you should talk to him maybe he is feeling the same If you have a second mate he is changbin hyung's mate too"felix said cutting minho who glared at him.
"You love interpreting me don't you, I am planning on telling him, but the feeling kept getting stronger these past days as if something is triggering it" minho explained shaking his head.

"Hyung you should have seen what I did to the last wolf" said hyunjin laughing .
"Jinie you should stop with that " chan said.
"Why would I? They crossed my territory I am free to kill them" said hyunjin angrily.
"I know I didn't tell you to stop killing them they are killing our people too, you need to stop torturing and killing them with  brutal way .I still don't understand why people would not listen to our warnings, i wish we had a barrier like the witches" asked chan.
"Because they are stupid" answered hyunjin jumping on chan's bed.
"They are your people hyunjin, you will be their king one day respect them" chan answered.
"Exactly I will be the king they are the ones who needs to respect me not the other way around, and when I take the thrown I will attack those wolves and kill every last one of them starting with their prince" smirked hyunjin.
"Hyunjin we talked about this,declaring war will make things worse we will lose people and destroy our kin..."" I never asked you for you opinion, you are here to do whatever I say" said hyunjin storming out of the room.

Han was in the gym pushing the bag focusing on his training.
"You know I wish I had a body like you" said seungmin pouting earing a chuckle from han who stopped and looked at him.
"You know you could train too" he said
"No thanks I will stick to my spells maybe I will find a one to give me muscles " said seungmin laughing.
Before his expressions turned serious
"Things are not good with vampires and werewolves they keep on killing anyone of them who cross the border and prince hyunjin is making things worse" he explained.
Han sight cleaning his face with a towel"i am thankful for our ancestors for putting the barrier" he said.
"Yes I am too, so are excited for your birthday it is in two days"seungmin said.
" let's say I am neutral"said han leaving the training room with seungmin.
"I envy you, you are turning 18 and you will find your mate before me" said seungmin.
"Minie you are 8 days younger than me plus there is no guarantee that I will find my mate now... I will go and take a shower . see you later" he said earning a nod from his friend.
Jisung went to his room after the shower he wore his clothes ready for bed before he heard a knock.
"Come in" he said.
"Your highness, it is your father..." Before the maid could say the rest jisung jumped running to his father's chamber.

"Dad" he yelled he entered the room to find his mom next to his father crying."did.. He" "no but he doesn't have much left hanie he wants to speak with you" his mother mentioned him to come closer. Jisung's dad is sick, their physician told them that he doesn't have much time left but this too soon for him to leave his son and his kingdom like this.he went I his father who opened his eyes
"Son.. I am proud of you List-en.. To me I know that I don't have much time... Jisung you are a special baby.. I had a vision... You need to find your mates..take care of them .. Don't let anyone... Tell you to leave them.. It is all destined to happen..i.i...." Before he took his last breath. Tears come running down han cheeks, he just lost his father and he needs to take care of his kingdom at this young age without his father, at least he has his mom but he know that she will be focused on her dead mate at this moment she can not help him or the kingdom.
"Thank you father" he said kissing his forehead before leaving.he went to his room and start crying.
"You need to put yourself together han you are the king now your people are your responsibility and your mates..." He stopped shocked.
"My dad told me I had mates, I have more than one" he cleaned his tears laying on the bed until he slept tomorrow will be his dad's funeral and the day after his birthday and Coronation...