chapter 13

3 rd pov
The three mates laid together on hyunjin's bed they were still sleeping suddenly chan came rushing into the room.
"Hyunjin, you..." He stopped when he saw them cuddling, but they woke up anyway .
"I am sorry, I thought you were alone" chan said scratching his head while hyunjin glared at him.
"It is okay hyung, is everything okay?"han asked.
" yes it is,I came here to wake hyunjin and minho went to Felix but I guess he is here, came downstairs we want to show you something"chan said.
Felix and han stood immediately but hyunjin groaned" I still tired"he said.
"Come on hyunjin stop being dramatic you don't even need sleep" han sight.
"Oh, please you want hyunjin to stop being dramatic " asked Felix in disbelief
"You don't even know me enough to assume that I am dramatic" he replied.
"We knew you long enough to know" han said while chan chuckled"it is true though, you are the most dramatic person in the world"he said.
"I hate you, all of you" said hyunjin getting from the bed.
"You love us " replied the 3 boys at the same time laughing but hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"Let's go" he said leaving.
The four boys left the room heading outside to find the rest of the boys waiting for them.
"I couldn't find you at your room where did you go" asked minho.
"I was at hyunjin's room" explained Felix making the rest gasp.
"I saw it with my own eyes" said chan.
"Shut up, what did you want to show us" hyunjin said.

Chan and his mates smirked at each
other before the three turned into 3 big wolves.the rest looked with mouth open shocked at what they saw.

"I guess our theory was right" han said.
"They have fangs, and can turn to wolves, which makes them hybrids"added Felix.
" that's cool, we need to find more about this and tell our people if they try to mate with a vampire without drinking their blood ,both will dye"said hyunjin while the rest nodded with approval.

"Your highnesses, King lee and king hwang are here" a guard said rushing toward the boys.
"Did you know that they are coming?" asked han looking at his mates who shook their heads.
"Go, escort them to the throne room, we will be right behind you"added han.
" why is he here?" said hyunjin rolling his eyes at the arrival of his father.
"Let's go and find out I guess" Felix said.
Han and the two princes left, leaving the others behind.the boys reach the room to find the two kings waiting for them.

"Felix, how have you been son?" king lee asked.
"I am good, did something happen?" Felix questioned.
"We wanted to check on our sons" replied king hwang.
"Seriously, checking on me?" Said hyunjin pointing to himself before he start laughing"you spend your whole life ignoring me, even when I am the strongest vampire in fucking history, you saw me as a disappointment"added hyunjin throwing his hands in the air.
"Hyunjin, listen to your dad..."
"Are you best friends now?" Said Felix cutting his father.
"Look, I meet king hwang a couple of times, after we left and we thought that it would be a good idea if we told you that you have our support in your relationship" the 3 boys looked at the two older males shocked.

"I don't believe you, what are trying to do?, you hate werewolves and you always thought that witches are weak, you are lying"Yelled hyunjin.making han glare at the king who sights" you hate werewolves too..."
"correction hated and it was because of you, you spend your whole life filling my head with hatred toward other species" said hyunjin.
"I am sorry son, maybe it is too late to apologise, I blamed werewolves about my father's death, but now I realise that my father killed the werewolf and witch's kings then too. I guess it was hard to forget when you are immortal" the king paused" to be honest I was planning on killing your mates"he admitted making hyunjin's eyes turn red before he attacked his father grabbing him by his neck.
" hyunjin, let go of your father" said han.
"But..." " please jinie" han replied making the boy let go of his father who start coughing.
" I understand where your anger is coming from, that's why I decided with King lee, to give the thrown to you and Felix" said the king making the 3 young boys shocked.
"We thought it is better if we gave you the thrown, since you are mates you should decide what to do with the kingdoms" explained king lee.
"Your coronation is in 2 weeks, hyunjin on Saturday and Felix on Sunday, we thought you would like to attend each other coronation so we chooses different dates" added king lee while king hwang stayed silent.
" thank you both for your trust, we will do our best"said Felix.
"Before we forgot, chan mated with minho and changbin, they are hybrids now. I want you to tell your people if they have a vampire mate or they are vampires and have a mate from different  species they should drink each other blood, we almost lost the boys if hyunjin didn't think of drinking each other blood".
" what, is minho okay" asked king lee worried about his nephew.
"I am okay uncle" said minho entering the room with his mates after the changed back getting some clothes.
"Your eyes are gold" mentioned the king.
"Yes, after we mated, we become hybrids it make sense actually, vampires are immortals while we are not, even when a royal wolf mate with a normal one their mates take their powers too" explained minho earning a nod from the kings.
"Does that mean when Felix mates with hyunjin and han he will become a hybrid" the king asked.
"I don't think so they are three, tribrids I think" chan said.
"Before we go, hyunjin the elders are giving us a hard time accepting the mix I am trying to deal with them, I just wanted you to know." The king said.
"So are ours, are the witches okay" said king lee
"Yes, I didn't hear anything form them" replied han.
"We need to go, we will make sure to update our people about what you found out" hwang said.

After the kings left, Felix and han went to have lunch, they sited at the table together eating while hyunjin was looking at his mates with puppy eyes.
"What's wrong jinie" asked han stuffing his mouth with food.
"Nothing" replied the boy.
" you are lying to us, I hate liars" said Felix looking at his mate
" I am hungry okay" announced hyunjin.
" so eat... Oh, you mean blood"asked Felix while hyunjin nodded.
" I will ask the servants to get you a bag of blood..." "No" said hyunjin, both boys looked at him confused .
Hyunjin sight before he added" I want yours, since I meet you nothing is as satisfying as your blood, i mean last time I feed was from han it lasted until now"said hyunjin his eyes turned red licking his lips. Both boys shared a look.
"I understand if you don't want to.."
"We do" said the boys at the same time.
"Really" said hyunjin excitedly earning a nod from his mates, he jumped form his seat taking his mates' hands before he teleported to his room
"Hyunjin , warn us before teleportation. It made me kind of sick" said Felix seating on the bed.
" I am sorry, are you okay han?"
" Yes I am, I can teleport too?"he replied.
"Wait, are a dark magic witch, I heard only them can teleport " asked Felix.
" well , I am a dark and light Witch" said han scratching his head.
"What, I never of that before" hyunjin asked.
"Yes, I am the first witch ever to be born like this, my parents made sure everyone in the kingdom kept it a secret from other kingdoms for my protection" explained han.

"Wow, our mate is such a badass" said Felix giggling while standing from the bed
"Are you better Felix... I am so.." Hyunjin was cut by Felix lips on his.
"Shut up I am good" Felix said.
"Hey I want a kiss too" pouted han making Hyunjin lean in for a quick kiss but before he could pull back han grabbed him by his waist kissing him. The kiss get intense suddenly han picked hyunjin up, making the boy wrap his legs around the short boy's waist in surprise .felix just watched his mates with green eyes, before he went closer kissing hyunjin neck who moaned into han's mouth.
Han let go of hyunjin and start kissing Felix, the taller went behind the wolf leaning into his neck"may I"he asked Felix who nodded, without wasting time hyunjin digged his fangs into his neck making the boy groan, hyunjin stopped licking the wound before drinking from han too........

And they mated, well hyunjin and Felix marked each other and han while han performed the blood ritual.
They also drunk hyunjin's blood, they are tribrids now.
The 3 boys are now immortal and unkillable, nothing from the old ways to kill royals works on them.

An other thing all ships are switches, I hate choosing who tops and who bottoms.