Chapter-Being a Family Again 2

RAY'S POV

"Anyway, not minding that situation." Norman said cheerfully smiling. "Shall I take you to your room and have you eat?" he asked happily. "Yes!" almost everyone screamed. 

We than proceeded to go down the larg spiral staircase. We were hearing many gasps. "Hey, Norman, why is everyone gasping?" asked Thoma. "It uasal  because I'm always cramped up in my office, they rarely see me!" he replied with a little bit of a nervous expression. "Why is that?" asked Mark.

 "because I'm always busy!" 

"Why?" 

"because I'm trying to take down farms and demons."

"Why?

"So we can live in a better world."

"Why?" 

"Enough Mark" I commanded. "Hahaha, I taught him that!" Jemima told proudly. "Of course it was you!" Dominic complained and rolled his eyes. "How did Norman keep so calm?" Don whispered in my ear. I simply shrugged, I honestly didn't know. He didn't even seem to get even a little mad or annoyed. Another thing to add on my list to admiar. I know, he's Perfect. 

We soon stopped at a Larg white door with a couple of stains"Here you go." Norman said as he opened the into into a room the almost looked like a walking closet, it looked about 81 meters from the door th the other side of the room with a bunch of beds."Finally beds!" exclaimed Rossie. For some reason, Lannion and Thomas's first instinked that came in to there dumb brains was to run to the bed and jump on it..why tho? Why am I asking, I have a feeling the they don't have any brain cells but 1 that they both share. 

" Well finally no more sleeping on the floor" Gillian said happily flooping on the bed as I walked over and sat at the edge of mine. "There really comfy to!" I say confermied. "Well, c'mon, aren't you all hungry?" Norman asked. 

Arter 15 minutes we were in the gigantic dinning room, food spread across the table, it had wonderful smells. Way better then the ones we made our selves. Everyone hazily went and took a seat. "We can really eat as much as we like?" Emma asked and Norman nodded. All the kids grinned and began to dig up, even Emma, Yugo and Don. While me, Lucas and Gilda took out time for once! And we're not rushed by everyone! 

As I was eating I muttered to Lucas, who happened to be sitting on the left as Emma was on my right. "It's been a while since we have been able to sit as a family and eat without anyone being missing or on duty. Uasal, while some eat, other take patorl or taking care of Chris." "It has, hasn't it. We have been worried about everyone's health and the attackes and supplies...that we never really got a chance to eat to gather and feel like one huge family." Lucas confirmed. 

After eating, we all began to tell each other stories and play games. We played twister, and I was surprised to see how flexible I was. I won multiple games. 

A game of twister. NARROTOR POV

There was wierd dinamic just in the beginning of the game. Norman had 1 hand on red the other on blue and a foot on green and the other above Emma. He was not felxable at all. Emma had 1 hands on green the other in the air and 1 foot in the air as well while the other on yellow. Ray was just chilling with a foot on yellow the other on green and a hand on red while the other was on blue. 

"This Is Horrible!! Who Even Said We Should Play This!!" Norman cried out. "SONYA DID!!" Emma screamed. "Yes, it is very fun to see you all suffer." she said happily, holding the paper wheel. "I don't know about you guys, but I am living the life." Ray smirked. "SHUT UP!!!!!" Emma screamed. 

Game of chess

They played 49 chess games, AND THAT WAS ONLY BETWEEN RAY AND NORMAN!! HOW MANY IN THE WORLD TO YOU THINK EMMA IS GONNA PLAY WITH THEM NOT INCLUDING THE OTHERS!!!

Tag

THEY RAN AROUND THE HOLE HOUSE, AND I SWEAR, KIDS THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE DRUNK!!!!! 

TBC... 

____________

Sorry that this chapter was short.i will make sure the next is much longer than this one. I hoped you enjoyed, and please do wish me luck on my Arabic exam! It's 5:35 and I have school soon! The Arabic exam is gonna be a nightmare! Why? BECAUSE I SUCK AT ARABIC MORE THAN FRENCH!!!! My Islamic and Arabic exams I am suffering!! 

Anyway, hope you liked it, wait...didn't I already say that? Doesn't matter, pls do give any suggestions or comments, I am always happy to hear you all. And have a wonderful day/morning/afternoon/evening/night. Love you all! ❣️💟💖

Word count:  802