Chapter1- Being a family again

Emma and the others have been lead to a huge tree by Zazie and Hayato. Once in side it was a Larg town. 

"This is our base." announced Hayato. "WOW! WOW! WHAT IS THIS!?" asked Lannion and Thoma in shock. "I don't know the details either. But these were the remains of a Colony of some demon clan long ago. The demons in the towns don't know about it, which is why they don't come here." the boy with the black mask replied calmly. 'A former demon colony...' Emma thought, not knowing how to react. They were than lead to where they can take Chris. 

" Everyone else, please follow me." commented the masked boy, after they settled down Chris. 

All the kids seemed really amazed, from the happy kids, to the food, to the long stairs. It was all so amazing. Soon a couple of kids came along, some greeting them and other welcoming them"You must be tired. We have tea and snacks" one of the girls came up and told, handing them a couple of hot tea cups and freshly baked treats. 

"Emma!" Hayato called. Her head swung back to look at him. "The boss is saying he wants to meet you." he announced happily. 

Emma was then lead to a door by Hayato and Zazie. He quickly knocked on the door twice. "Come In." a voice called out from the other side. They slowly entered the room. It had a desk and behind was a window with curtains hanging from the sides, above a bookshelf. "Boss, I brought her." he explained. "Good job Hayato. You can go." the voice said. Once Emma saw the man, her heart almost stopped, eyes widened. "It took a while, but we finally meet." the voice said. 'No way. How?' Emma thought to herself. Tears began to fall from the corner of her eyes as she looked at the man in front of her. "Norman..." she called out. "Is it really you, Norman?" she asked, still quiet confused. 'I thought he was shipped out that day and eaten by demons.' she thought to herself once again. "Emma!" Norman called out with a cheerful smile smudged a cross his face. Emma dropped the pen she was hiding and ran in to Norman's arms, hugging him. 

(I know this seems like NormEmma, but I promise, wait a little longer and it shall trun into Norray And can we just talk about how I am literally holding the Manga and coping it down to make it more realistic.)

"I missed you. It's been so long. I'm glad you're okay, Emma."

"I can't believe it. You're alive, you're alive!" Emma then held Norman's face. "You're really, truly Norman, right? You're not a look-alike or a ghost, right?" she asked, tears still falling. 

"I was sent to a different farm, and I was kept by demons there" he admitted. He then touched Emma's left ear to find it not there. "And you..."

"Oh, my left ear? I left it at the house." she confessed. "But I was able to escape! I brought Ray too!" as soon as Norman heard Ray's name, his heart flutered. "so it went well!" Norman said happily. 

Emma than grabbed Norman by the wrist and dragged him to meet the family. She introduced everyone in 10 minutes, somehow.. 

"That's Oliver and the 2 adults are Lucas and Yugo, they are like the dads of the group!" she said, finishing off everyone. 

"And this is is current family!"

"Wow, you got more siblings and parents."Norman commented joyfully. "It's a huge family."

"W-what? What's going on?" Don asked, not being able to belive the boy in front of him is real. "Wait, what? Mr. Minerva..."  the 2 small best buddies were so confused too. "It's him, from Emma's pictures." Voiolet confirmed. "What? But I thought he.." the girl next to her looked at him worriedly yet confusedly. 

"You're alive!? A-are you real?" Nat asked, tears flowing on his cheeks. "Norman!!" they all screamed, jumping to hug him. "Thank goodness! You're alive! You're alive!" 1 of the kids screamed. "I'm so happy for you guys." said Lucas. "Yeah, Emma, Ray!" Zack said in a happy sprit. "Ray?" Norman called out. Ray slowly walked over to Norman, than lefted his hand and slapped him hard, making him fall on the ground. Emma and the others were really shocked at this action. "What can you expect from Ray.." Anna mumbled. "How rude" Norman said, befor continuing. "You Retaliate before you say hello..Haha!" He sat up and held his hand on his cheek that Ray had slapped "But you saw something cool, right?" Norman asked. Ray than began to cry. "Yeah, thanks to you.." Ray than grabbed both of his best friends and pulled than into a warm hug. "I'm glad I am alive." Ray attmieded. "Huh! Why are you hugging me!?!" Emma asked in shock. "Shut because this will be my first and last time hugging you..Bitch." Ray explained. Emma quickly broke the hug. "Language mister." Emma lectured. "Don't listen to her Ray! Keep doin' your thing!" yelled Yugo, giving a mischievous grin. Which earned him a smack on the head, by non other than Lucas. "You should be teaching him not swear, yet you are doing the exact opposite! For once, stop acting like a dummy and be a good example!!!" Lucas lectured Yugo. 

Norman gave a small laugh. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart flutter, trying to keep the heat of blush from creeping on to his checks. Why was this happening? Because of 1 thing, or should I say person. You might have guessed, but yes, it was Ray. Norman had found himself falling fot the raven when he was in the farm. But it was only a few days before he got shipped out, and he only realized when he was shipped to the other farm that Ray was his life, Norman had no problem to kill things as long as it was for Ray. When Ray had touched him only from the slap and hug, it gave him butterflies. "His hands are as soft as cotten, and his smile is perfect, and now that he is short, he is adorable. but even without being short he can out shin the moon with his looks. God, and did his eyes get even prettier than the last time I saw him." was what Norman thought. Maybe Norman has a less of crush and a little more of an obsession.

Suddenly, he noticed all the heights. Norman was surprised when he saw that Don was as tall as him. Like, my guy be 6'0, but Norman felt like had a complicated a mission when he saw that Emma was a few inches shorter and Ray was also shorter than him, but was honestly surprised at Ray's height. When they were kids, Ray was always taller and Emma was the same height, but now, Ray only reaches Norman's shoulders, maybe a few cm below that as well. 

"Wow Norman,you've gotten taller and grew alot!!" attimed Don. "Thanks, and Ray...did you stop growing at the age of 13?" Norman asked giving a small chuckle. Ray was literally about to pounce on him like a kitten, before all the kids rushed and jumped on Norman, giving a big warm hug. Yet, Norman was still a weakling and fell to the ground because of it." We missed you!" one of the kids cried out. 

Emma, Don, Gilda and Ray all laughed. "Wow, still just as weak?" asked Emma giving a mischievous smirk. Don asked the kids to and  went and picked up some of the children. 1 child on each of arms, 1 on each leg, 1 on his waist and one on his back. To flex even more, he took of his left food from the ground. After a minute or two they jumped of and some went to Gilda. She picked up Anna on her back, Chris was on her wasit, there were also a 2 other kids she was holding in her hands. Than multiple kids went and jumped on Ray, 2 in his hands, 1 on each leg, 1 hugging his right knee, and 1 on his back. Afterwards, a bunch of them jumped on Emma, it was like Ray but double the amount. Norman looked down in sham. "I'ma start lifting weights." he confessed. With that all of them laughed. 

(If it didn't make sense, I was trying to recreate 2 of the extra comics, but in word and in my AU, so i didn't really want to copy. )

Here they are:

-----------

-----------

I'm ANYWAY, that's it for this Chapter, I hoped you enjoyed, because I had fun making this. I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions. I all hope you have a wonderful day/morning/afternoon/evening/night and try to be happy! I love you all, wish you luck and happiness!! Thank you for reading!!  I will try and update as soon as possible, since I am in exam week(s)! ❤️💝🖤

Word count: 1544