Chapter4-What Emma Thinks..

-Ray's POV-

It was the next day, I woke in my bed. I look at the clock near me. 'It's 10AM!? That's much later than I usually wake up! I remember always waking up at 6AM or before!' I thought to myself, confused. I drag myself out of bed, even though I didn't want to, and headed to the kitchen, only to find Emma whinging about something. "G'morning, What happened?" I asked Anna, who happened to be watching the situation. "Oh, good morning Ray! Nothing much, Emma is just kinda sad that Olivier didn't wake her up when he woke. He woke up at 7AM, while Emma woke up at 9:30AM. Silly, I know." she replied, giving me a small and soft smile. "Ah, i see.. So being her childish self like always, ain't surprised.." I said. I know at that time I looked annoyed and disappointed, but I really wasn't. 'Those memories of Emma acting like a kid and being care free, Norman always having a happy smile on his face and being his usual friendly older brother like personality. Oh how cute and handsome he would look if he was still like that all the time!! And him being so kind to all the little kids! Oh how much I loved all the little kids, I wish I could go back in time and play with them more, give them more love then I did...but I guess it's too late, it's okay, I did give them a good amount of love. I love those memories so so so so so Much!' I thought, smiling and going crazy on the inside. 

*Time Skip Brought To You By The Monster That Made Conny Steak*

It was around 5PM, I was walking around looking for Emma, she had disappeared after lunch. After a while I found her, looking out of the balcony, leaning on the wooden fram. "Yo." I simply greeted. She turned her head around, looking at me with her eyes a bit widened, showing she was surprised to see me. Then her eyes went back to normal. "Hey Ray.." she said quietly. I walk up to her, leaning on the fram as well, with my arms crossed. "What seems to be the matter?" I questioned, kinda concerned. "Wow, who knew The Ray actually cares for me?" she gave a silly grin at that, I just rolled my eyes. "I'm guessing you don't like Norman's plan, do you? You really didn't seem happy at that time." I said, trying to figure out what it was. I was honestly saying that out of perdition. She quickly took her self from the fram and looked at me with shocked, wide eyes." H-how'd you know??" she looked a little worried as she questioned." By your face, tone, actions." I said briefly. She looks down, sad, Leaning on the fram once again with her side, crossing her arms to her chest. "I wanted to take my feeling down to the grave,  almost like you.." she confessed. "Well you're not very good at it, are you? If you want to take something to the grave, you must show no emotion to it, act like how you would act if you liked what was happening, everything was normal." I explained. She signed. "I guess I don't like the idea of killing all the demons..Like.. Mujika and Sonju were demons yet they helped us! Don't you think there are others that are the same!? They all have family and some are just little kids, trying to survive like us! They need their food supply to! But Norman was right.. Think about what he told us, so either way it would end the same way with the 7 walls. Which was our original plan that we had worked extremely hard to achieve. I'm almost sure it all goes in the trash now..." Emma explained, looking down." Then let's tell Norman." I suggested." W-Wha!?" Emma looked at me, shocked." He is our friend since childhood, if we explain don't you think he will try to help? Or atleast say his opinion to help you?" I added on." We shouldn't be afraid of him, he is our friend, he will of course understand the situation." I say. "You know what? You're right! Let's go see him now!" She said confidently. A little smiley crept on my face. "Whaa! Not only did you help me but smiling!? Is this a dream? Are you really the real Ray? If not then who are you!? And how would do such a silly move? Ray is kinda cold hearted and-" I covered her mouth to stop her from rambling. "Okay, Okay, I know, this something new but your my friend and I want you to be happy." I said. She nodded her head in responses. We were about to walk away, that was before something clicked in my mind. "Wait..Emma..Mujika and Sonju didn't eat humans, yet they didn't change form." I told her stopping all of a sudden, making her stop and listen. "T-that's right.. They might just change slower? Or is there more to it?" she questioned. "I'm not sure, but we must tell Norman! This may effect his plan if you have to do it!" i told. Emma sighed. "If only all demons were like them.. We don't need to do all of this.." she said in a sod tone. I actually kinda feel her. "Let's go." I said and started to walk away. "H-hey! Wait for meee!" Emma Complained and tried to catch up to me. 

We began to head to the head to the office. As we knocked, we heard a female voice say: "Come in!" 

We slowly headed in to see 3 people that seemed a bit older than us, 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl had long black hair that reached around her waist with peach skin, while 1 of the boys had short hair that was mostly black and peach skin, the other was bold with a large scare on his head with tan skin, then the other had short, black hair with a X shap in white on it and peach skin as well. 

"Hello!" greeted the girl. "I'm Barbara! You must be Emma and Ray! I've heard a lot about you two! If you are wondering who those two are, the bold one is Vincent and and the other is Cislo."

......... 

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! FINALLY DONE!!! This took so long! Why? Procrastination... Anyway, I shall try to update more often, but can't really cuz I got cousins and staying in a place where the internet is like sh**! I will make this a cliff hanger because I am evil and tried of thinking about it! Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and I hope you have a wonderful Day/Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night. Live you all my lovely's🖤💜💙💚💛🧡❤️ Oh, and sorry for the short chapter, I will try harder next time!.....Not me being a blaber mouth. 

WORD COUNT: 1155