Sequel to Dark Age Maiden--Dark Age Woman

If you have read thus far, thank you. The news is that the sequel to Dark Age Maiden, titled Dark Age Woman, is now complete on Wattpad. How can there be a sequel to Dark Age Maiden? Well, the following is the introduction for it:

Carina hopes at last to find happiness with her brave knight. Then, tragically, he falls in battle. He finds his way back to her, but the blow to his head has changed him. Will he ever feel the same tenderness and passion for her as before?

Carina vows to win him back, completely. Both may have to start over. But the Saracen danger threatens. Soon, they will surround the walls of the city.

No matter. Carina will be ready, even if she personally has to join in the fight. She has much more than a battle to fight for.

Dark Age Woman has a lot of twists and turns, and you may find it hard to guess how it will end. Many of the same people are in it, with some new ones too, yet the story is different. Carina will still be Carina--brave, spirited, and ardent. I won't say too much about Uberto, for it would give too much of the story away. Expect adventure, love, desire and the unexpected.

The next and final section gives some info on the major  things going on at the time of Dark Age Maiden.  Real events were happening, and people like Carina, Uberto and Giancarlo may well have lived through them.