Time To Pick Some Names

It's been two days since the sports festival, currently Ben had been greeted by people giving him "congratulations" and "can you turn into something cool", girls took pictures wanted a photo with him and if he was being honest he kinda liked the attention.

Rex in spite he's doubt also had been praised and wanted a photo with U.A. own Evo, and he liked the attention he wasn't seen as monster by everybody instead a UA student that got third place in UA sports festival.As Rex was heading to school distracted by he's phone he bumped into someone.

Rex:oof!oh uhm sorry.

?? :No it's okay...I can't believe it.

The stranger began touching he's face not sure if it was really him before hugging him.

Rex:Woah some personal space.

?? :Right sorry uhm... Bye!

She suddenly ran off

Ben saw the interaction and walked up to him

Ben:So what's that all about? *drinking a smoothy*

Rex:I have no idea. She was kinda cute though.

Ben:I guess.

They entered the school, as they were changing their shoes they overheard Midoriya trying to to talk to their class rep. Iida's brother had been all over the news, he was struck down by the infamous Hero killer Stain.

Midoriya:So Iida-

Iida:If it's about my brother don't be concerned. I'm sorry if I made you worry, everything will be fine.

He leaves before they could continue the conversation

Ben:Ok, I'm the only one who's worried about that?

Both Midoriya and Rex shook their heads indicating they agreed.

Midoriya :Maybe we should talk to him.

Rex:I'm with you amigo but we can't force him to talk about it let's give him time.

Soon enough they find themselves in class to which everyone is gushing about their experiences.

Mina:It so weird that people recognize us from TV. Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here!

Kirishima:Yeah me too!

Toru:People were staring at me, it was kinda embarrassing.

Ojiro:Sure but isn't that pretty normal for you?

Rex:(He has a point)

Kirishima:What about you Tennyson? Bet a lot of people wouldn't leave you alone for getting the number 1 spot.

Ben:Yeah it was kinda awesome, though people kept asking me to transform which was a little weird.

Mineta:What about you Rex?

Rex:It was pretty cool actually.

All talking seized as Aizawa enters the room

Aizawa:Morning.

Everyone:Morning Mr Aizawa!

Tsuyu:Ribbit? Mr Aizawa you don't have your bandages any more that's good news.

Aizawa:The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment.

Kaminari :On the plus side that scar looks pretty badass!

This earned Kaminari a deadpan stare from he's homeroom teacher.

Aizawa:Anyway we're having a special hero informatics class today.