Let The GAMES begin

In order to participate everybody put in their individual t o train, and 2 weeks flew by.

The scene begins with Ben waking as he's alarm goes and looks to the calender in he's room.

Ben:*heavily sighs*Sports festival is here.

A knock at he's room as he's mom steps into the room

Sandra:Hey Ben ready for today?

Ben:Ready as I'll ever be.

Sandra:Well you should get ready you don't wanna be late now do you?

Ben:Guess so .

Sandra :Nervous?

Ben:Something like that I guess.

Sandra :Maybe a delicious breakfast will brighten you up.

As Ben gets ready puts on he's clothes heads to get he's breakfast to find a familiar man in he's haiwain shirt cooking breakfast.

Ben:Grandpa?

As Grandpa Max turns to he's grandson.

Max:Hey kiddo.

Ben:Please tell me your not cooking I'm trying not to die before the sports festival.

Max:*laughs*Don't worry it's only eggs and toast.

Ben:Who are you and what have you done with my Grandpa?

Max:Would you prefer I made with Vulpimancer tongue? You know it's good for you.

Ben:There he is.

As ben runs to Grandpa and gives him a hug.

As the three enjoyed the breakfast while talking to each other. Ben who was just eating he's food in silence the realization of the sports festival coming through.

Ben:Time for me to go.

Max:Do you want a ride?

Ben:It's not that far I can make it.

Max:Come on it will be fun.

Sandra:Just be careful okay.

Ben:I'm always careful.

As the get into Sandra's car and drive off.

Max:Ben? What with the doom and gloom. What's wrong?

Ben:It's erm... *sigh*well...its nothing.

Max:You can tell me anything you that?

Ben:Yeah I know *sigh*it just that, I'm gonna be transforming in public for the first time, everybody's gonna who I am and with jerks like Will Harange everybody is gonna hate me.

Max:Your right Ben, this is different a new path before you relied on secrets , now you will go public I understand this is new and scary but ask yourself how long do you think you would have remained anonymous? Something would leak, if you continued on your path of viganlitism you would eventually get caught and the backlash from that would be enormous...

Ben:I thought you were supposed to make me feel better.

Max:Ben what I'm saying at least you will reveal yourself on own terms in the most prestigious hero school among potential heroes you can show everybody who you are and what you stand for.

Ben:Thanks I never thought about it like that.

Max:We are here.

As Ben steps out of the car.