Hero Internship: Part 3

Providence Headquarters in Japan was in a panic, Rex the weapon against Evo's ,the only being to be able to cure Evo's has suddenly disappeared from the Japan. Providence agents stood in front of a massive monitor. The monitor as White knight appears on screen.

White Knight:Listen soldiers. Our weapon is in the hands of the enemy, we cannot beat the evo's that have plagued our world without Rex. You soldiers will make your attack on Abysus and retrieve Rex by any means. If the enemy attacks, you shoot them down. Van Kleis is a dangerous man. He has home field advantage, and if I'm honest, I doubt all of you make it back.

The soldiers gasped, muttering, wondering if it's worth it.

White Knight:I gave you an order. You signed up, and you knew the risk. Now go, bring our asset back by anything means necessary.

The monitor shuts down

Hundreds of soldiers began marching to the keep, and scout ship a full attack on Abysus.

Late night, Ben couldn't sleep, so he got out of the hospital bed, so he went to get a chocolate from the vending machine that was outside the hospital room. Midoriya noticed and had a burning question to ask him...

Midoriya:(Could Ben really be a ex-vigilante, I know Yaoyorozu thinks so, but I don't want to invade his privacy he's my friend...)

Midoriya sighs in irratation before before walking out of his room to talk to Ben. Ben was eating a chocolate bar while thinking.

Midoriya: Uh, Ben? Can I ask a question? It's about uhm...

Ben:You're thinking about what Stain said, aren't you? About how Captain Nemesis is a wolf in sheep's clothing, huh?

Midoriya: Not exactly--

Todoroki: Tennyson, I wouldn't think too much of what that fundamental lunatic said.

Midoriya was surprised to hear and turned around to see Iida and Todoroki.

Midoriya: Iida, Todo--

Ben shoves a chocolate bar in Midoriya's mouth before he could make noise in the hospital.

Ben:Shhh, we're in a hospital.

Iida: Yes, we should not make too much noise for those who are sleeping

Ben hands over a chocolate bar before Iida could go on as well as Todoroki.

Todoroki:Back on topic, I do not think his words carry much weight.

Iida: He was right about me , though, I'm not a true hero, but my brother's was a true hero, and he still cut him down.

Ben:In my opinion, a hero can't be measured by one person. You guys are probably right. I just wished I knew why he meant by "wolf in sheep's clothing"

Midoriya: I think I might know, Captain Nemesis built he's agency on the profits of support items business , he may consider him a villain because he supports the rise false heroes, All Might may have eliminated crime but Captain Nemesis caused the rise of heroes especially those who mostly use the support items.

Ben:Huh. I guess that makes sense.

Todoroki:Now we should head back to our rooms.

They all wall together back to the hospital room with Ben eating a chocolate bar. The scene changes to Rex stepping out or a red portal with Circe.

Rex: So, this is your lair? Where are we?

Circe: Abysus. And it's not a lair. We're not supervillans or anything like that. we just want a place to feel that we belong.