FAMILY DAY

I remember the main reasons I came up with this was because I wanted to pair Danielle with Cody Christian and
I needed a legacies charmed theme story because hello the girls were already a trio and powerful badass witches especially when I saw one on Fanfiction.net but Hope got all three charmed powers. I remember been pissed because the power of three isn't meant for one person to hold.

After their talk in the park , the charmed ones of the Mikaelson Saltzman sisterhood walked back to school. Josie was pondering over what her sister and Hope said , maybe she should give the vampire a chance.

She was interupted from her thoughts as they approached the school and her eyes immediately landed on Damien; the vampire was talking with his friends , however as if sensing her , Damien's line of sight meet Josie's.

Hope watched Jason interact with few of the witch students both male and female as he seemed to fit in with them. Jason Kendall was rushed into the witch crowd immediately they heard his kind were the guardian angels of witches. Jason seemed to be beloved by a majority of the students , while Hope was the direct opposite.

He smiled at Hope and the Mikaelson witch forced herself to smile and her wolf began to purr when she recalled wearing his shirt and his scent got attached to her skin. Her dumb werewolf pheromones literally memorized Jason's scent and the wolf in her wanted to run over to Jason and claim him, as well as Theo. Hope cringed and shook her head.

Not happening Wolfy she mentally chided her wolf who responded with a low whine. She couldn't believe her wolf wanted to claim both Jason and his dark double .

Lizzie saw a guy openly flirting with Wally and nuddged Josie who immediately broke eye contact with Damien.

"What?" Josie rose a brow at her twin.

"Three o'clock ", Lizzie whispered, both Hope and Josie looked where Lizzie was looking at and saw the guy flirting with Wally.

"And?...", Hope asked as Lizzie contuined to survey the situation.

"Who is that guy who clearly doesn't understand boundaries," Hope and Josie noticed Lizzie's jaw seemed clenched as she looked at Wally who was laughing at the guy flirting with him . The other two charmed ones were amused by Lizzie's reaction - the blonde was jealous.

"That's Patrick , we have P.E ," Hope said recognizing the fellow werewolf. He was a good boy but a big flirt . He was nicknamed the gay wolf , according to what she heard.

"Interesting ," Lizzie's voice was on a high pitch and Josie didn't need the twin bond to feel Lizzie's jealously beginning to reek.

"And why is it interesting?" Hope seemed amused by Lizzie's reaction ; she was going to milk it just like the blonde charmed one was regarding Hope's situation with Jason .

"Did I say interesting?", Lizzie gave a false laugh , " he just seems to be flirting with Wally and the poor guy is clearly wasting his efforts."

"I don't think he is, seeing Wally is Bi." Josie said casually as she walked back to her room deliberately dropping that bomb on her twin. Hope snickered as she followed Josie to their room. Lizzie's jaw was hanging and as Wally looked at her , he sent a friendly wave she reciprocate awakardly as he smiled. The blonde didn't know why she felt threatened by the guy flirting with Wally.