THREE LITTLE CHARMED ONES

Josie was turning around in her bed, she was having a dream that was blury untill it became clear.

She saw herself standing outside the Salvatore boarding school, but it looked deserted, as if everyone ran away. There was no sign of life anywhere and it bothered her , the air in the atmosphere perturbed her.

Josie saw something that got her attention ; she saw her, Lizzie and Hope standing outside the school as if they were waiting for something. A figure then appeared in a flash of flames.

            He had a deformed face, with one side grotesque looking that creeped Josie alot when he laughed evily

She watched Hope's eyes glow yellow, but it was different from the usual times her wolf showed; there were veins under Hope's eye lids. Josie gasped , her friend was the tribid , something she didn't want to do yet.

Josie then noticed both her dream self and Lizzie had red swollen eyes with the veins probbing under their faces - they become Heretics .

She watched as The Tribid and Heretics faced off the entity by casting a spell which resembled the power of three.

Josie bolted up from the dream gasping very loudly causing both Hope and Lizzie to awaken .

The siphon was surrounded by her twin and best friend.

"Josie what's wrong?," Hope asked whole shaking her, Josie's body felt rigid.

Lizzie could feel Josie's distress radiating from their bond, it was intense.

"Jo speak to us, earth to Josie." Josie slowly calmed herself down by breathing slowly . Immediately she relaxed, Hope and Lizzie looked at each other.

"Josie what's wrong ?," Hope looked at the siphoner seriously.

"I just had a nightmare, it was intense." A part of Josie knew it wasn't a simple bad dream and that only terrified her.

"Are you sure Jo, you still looked dazed or whatever." Josie nodded at her twin .

"I think I just need some fresh air ." She smiled at both Lizzie and Hope and got out of her bed. As she left, both tribid and siphoner looked at each other , Hope rose a brow , shrugged and went to bed.

Lizzie however wondered what night mare her sister had, it had been years since Josie woke up from scary dreams.

Josie went to the school gym and immediately she was sure no one was present.