Chapter 9 - Nicholas Flamel

"So we know that there is someone called Nicholas Flamel involved with the dog and trapdoor." Harry said.
They were sitting in our common room, despite all the glares sent on us by the Slytherins.
"Hey everyone." Bartholomew said, sitting beside his sister, with a girl behind him.
All the girls in Slytherin turned to look at him.
"Hey Barth." Me, Ace, Em and Sera said.
"Meet my girlfriend, Esmeralda Amara Sallow, a pure-blood witch of my year."
He pointed to the beautiful blonde, emerald-eyed girl behind him.
All the girls started glaring at Esmeralda.
"They are glaring at me, Bartholomew." she said quietly
"Don't worry, Esmeralda" Seraphina started "they are jealous of you because you got Barth. I am Sera, by the way. Seraphina Dankworth. His sister."
"I am Grace Lylensis, and this is my twin sister Emily Lylensis." Grace said
"I am Elizabeth Potter and my twin brother, Harry Potter." I said.
"Ronald Weasley."
"Hermione Granger."
Esmeralda nodded at their introductions.

"Nicholas Flamel, Nicholas Flamel" I recited "Where have I read the name? Ughhh."
"Hey!" Mione said "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone." she read from a thick book.
"That's it!" Sera said "That's what is beneath the trapdoor!"

A/N

Words = 222 (Including A/N)

Sorry for short chapter!

Thanks for reading!