Hoodie x reader×masky (rewritten)

Okay so I really don't know who I should write about next.

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Mentions of :
Abuse,
SA and obducton

Please do not read any further if you are not comfortable with reading such topics

○●○●

I had just barely squeezed my way out of the dog kennel they call my bedroom. Not very suitable for sleeping if I do say so myself but when there's a will there's a way.

I'm lucky they even took the thought to spare me a light blanket and a couch pillow.

thats the least grateful I can be for these monsters

I'm sure a couple of months ago i definitely wouldn't have been able to.

I tried once uears ago I can't quite remember fully how they got me back and or how my plan definitely didn't work out.

From what I can remember when from my failed attempt. the morning after theyd came down stairs as usual from their comfortable bedrooms into their mostly brown colored living room.

hoodie wearing a slight smerk on his face And the complete opposite of what Tims face showed. Their eyes lingered on what I had managed to do to myself In One night

the huge purpleish black bruises id given myself trying to push my body through the kennels bars. they made sure I never did it again.

I shivered at the thought of their hands pinching and twisting at my breast and how they touched every surface of my body the way hoodie touched my hair sitting beside Tim as he held me in his lap tears blurring my vision as I pleaded with them I felt dirty....used even.

I walked slowly and carefully out of the living room my bruised ankles shooting a stabbing pain up my legs as I kept moving into the kitchen rummaging throughout the cabinets and drawers as quietly as possible.

my search through the cabinets is unsuccessful as i quickly scanned the kitchen my eyes stopping at the sink 'i remembered Tim throwing his butter knife in there this morning' the dishes hadn't been washed this was usually my job.

And it would have been done had they not given me a break from chores today.

I reached my hand into the cold murky water filled just warely to the top due to 'hoodies weak attempt to tend to the dishes'

Wrapped my hands around the butter knife that had been left sunken to the bottom of the sink.

I quickly pulled it to the top the ripe smell of this week's food waste hitting my nose like a train 'god they are useless' I thought as I observe the butter knife in my wet hand that almost carryed the stench from the water.

sure the knife was dull only made to be used for well... Butter but im sure of one thing if shit hits the fan someones getting stabbed in that case it's perfect to protect myself from these shit heads.

Carefully I made my way to the back door cracking it just barely so the creak of the door wouldn't alert anyone to my escape from the previous crack house.

Quickly I make a run for it dashing through the grassy back yard my heart pounds in my chest my mind goes fuzzy as I think of all the ways I might get caught.

quickly running into the near by woodlands pushing myself to run faster blood pumping through my veins faster then id ever had before. soon enough my lungs began to ache and my legs began to burn slowly loseing my pace slowing to a stop at near by tree.