The Dream

I'm running though a maze, I don't know why but I am. As I'm running i turn my head to look behind me. I see a hooded figure chasing me with an Ax. I turn back and trip over a root sticking out of the ground. I try to get up but i can't. I stare wide eyed as the hooded figure comes closer. When it's standing over me the hood falls back and i see that it's my ex-boyfriend Mitch. I scream as he smiles evily. He pulls the ax up above his head and starts to bring it down. I scream again and shut my eyes then...

     My alarm clock goes off waking me from the horrible dream. I groan and turn it off then get up and take a shower. I step out and put some clothes on. Then I do my hair and make-up and head downstairs. I grab something to eat and sit at the table alone. I sigh and listen to it echo through the house. I'm always alone these days. Ever since my mom died, 5 years ago, my dad hasn't been home much. He sends about 2,000 dollars to my account every 3 weeks but I never see him. I finish my food, grab my keys and cellphone, slip on some shoes, and go to the garage. I get into my midnight blue Lamborgini Murcielago and head to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but it's only the first chapter