A new God in town

3rd Person POV:

Vex and Nep approached Yn, who sat in wait for the two.

Yn: So, am I enough of a God for you to worship?

Vex: Say we convert to your religion... What exactly does that mean.

Yn: It means you reject the Goddess, and I'll help you out however I can, in exchange for some help.

Yn: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Something like that.

Vex: Do we have to stop saying "oh goddess" and say your name instead?

Yn: Uhh... If you want? It might give the wrong impression, but you do you.

Nep: How do we thank you for... You know.

Yn: Give me a fucking place to stay. I'm sick of the outside!

Nep: A place to stay? Uhh... Any ideas?

Vex: I'm sure we can find some empty house or something. Give us a bit, kay, your... Lordship?

Yn: Just stick with Yn...

Vex: Okay... Yn. We'll figure something out.

Yn: You better. If I have to sit in the rain one more time, I'm destroying it.

Yn: Fuck the agricultural consequences!

Nep: Th-there's not good... Let's go!

Vex: Huh?

Nep:(whispers) It's supposed to rain today.

Vex: Crap...

(Opening Theme)

Nep: Here you go. My grandparents just went on vacation so you should be able to stay here for some time.

In a house on the edge of town, Yn entered to find a decent place to stay until the teens find him something suitable.

Yn: It'll do...

Throwing himself on the couch, Yn grabs the remote and begins watching TV.

Vex: You just gonna lay down and watch TV?

Yn: What else should I be doing?

Vex: Aren't you starting a religion? Seeing a god like this isn't that appealing.

Yn: Oh, and you think Goddess isn't sitting on her ass as we speak?

Yn: I'm gonna be an honest god. And this is honestly who I am.

Yn: A guy who sits and waits for something to do. So unless you've got any requests, begone.

Vex:(shrugs)

Nep and Vex leave as Yn notices something on the TV.

TV: The victims of this serial killer, nicknamed "The Goddess of Death" or as the locals call them "O-Ki-Nari" are all cleanly cut into multiple pieces.

Yn:?

TV: We do not know or even understand how, but it seems the killer can almost instantly do this...

TV: As seen by how their victims suddenly fall apart in whatever location they're in.

TV: Do people have to worry about being the next target?

TV: Their victims were all politicians, most known for being corrupt, and a few celebrities along with a couple of business workers.

TV: It is unlikely, but I still say be cautious. Stay away from anyone with a fox mask...