Vision Problems: Act 2

3rd person POV:

All four limbs of G.O.D were injured in some form. Be it from a car crash, two violent teens kicking you, or getting sent flying by an explosion.

Yn, as his sight and vision recovered, found Laura approaching with a limp.

Yn: Hey... Is my chair okay?

Laura:...

She pauses at that question.

Laura:?

Yn:... Okay, that made me sound like a dick. But you're clearly fine, and Rei can take a hit.

Yn: So answer the damn question.

Laura: The throne is as durable as our limbs. Nothing's going to break it.

Yn: Phew...

She sits on top of Shin.

Yn: Oh, not you too... At least have some dignity to violate him behind closed doors.

Laura: This man right here has been such an annoyance... One that has helped me, but annoying nonetheless.

Laura: And crashing that car into me when I was so close to making my biggest score...

Yn: You're... What?

Laura: At least I can get what I originally wanted...

Laura: The full set.

(SQLISH)

Yn watches as Laura digs into Shin's right eye, gauging out the Right Eye Of G.O.D from his socket.

Yn: Holy shit, what the fuck!?

The shock at the sight makes him sit up.

But upon seeing Laura pulling out her last human eye out and inserting it into her gauged-out socket, Yn backed away in horror and disgust.

Yn: What the fuck!? What the fuck!?

The Legs of God get back up as she sees what Laura had done.

Rei:!?!

Rei: L-Laura....?

She turns to face the teens as she pulls off her eyepatch.

(The Eyes Of G.O.D: Laura Winfree)

Laura: Little Rei

Laura: Little Rei... I'm afraid I can't keep up this charade any longer...

Rei: Wh-what...?

Laura: This is where we part ways... For Good.

(Opening theme)