The logistics of freedom: Act 2

3rd Person POV:

Rei: So most if not all the buildings here are vacant.

Rei: You may choose whatever place you want to live in. Drake will give you whatever furniture, or keys, you need.

Rei: Tomorrow, we should have all the fake people running the stores.

Elisha: "Fake people"?

Rei: The Left hand can create practically anything, except for being with souls.

Rei: Basically conscious people with emotions, desires, and free will.

Rei: What he can make are robots made of flesh.

Violet: It is of no concern to me. As long as everything functions properly.

Rei: It all should.

Rei: So if there's anything you all need, you know where I live.

Rei: I've put my phone number in the food packs I gave you. Call and I'll be there in a split second.

Rei: Otherwise, feel free to do whatever you want, just don't go bothering others...

Rei: We wouldn't want a fight or anything.

Rei: Other than that... Be free blessings of God.

Issac: Though the path is clean, the cars are muddy. A power wash is the start of fear yet order.

Rei:... Can I free you?

Issac:(Shakes head)... The monkey has too much to not do everything.

Rei:... I'll have Drake make you a special place.

Issac: The key to eternity is the seat of she who birth the end.

Rei: Come on. Let's get you sorted.

Tony:(Confused Italian)

(SWOOSHH)

(Opening theme)

Chilling on "his" throne, Yn flickered through the channels on the TV.

Rei then arrived, throwing herself on top of the little couch she added to the living room.

Rei:(Happy sigh of relief) Hmm~

Yn: Someone seems to be in a good mood.

Rei: Of course. I have truly started to help the Limbs of God as I originally sat out to do.

Rei: We finally have a place where we can live in peace, and work together to make the world a better place.

Yn:(Chuckles)... You have some really cute dreams.

Rei: Shut up. They aren't cute or dreams.

Yn: Yeah, maybe you're right.

He gets up and stretches.

Yn:(Yawn)...

Yn: My only issue is that I have no idea how we're going to fill a town-size country with Limbs of God.

Yn: Not like God's gonna give his pinky bone to someone.

Rei: Probably because you have it.

Yn:(Looks at right hand)...

Yn: If that lady has the skin of God, doesn't that mean our limbs are skinless?

Rei:.....

Yn: I'm going to go for a walk. And since I'm in a good mood, you can sit on my throne.