This is goodbye

"Gay hoes and lesbian hoes, and our bi and pan friends, we have come together to honor the love of these two gay bitches." This was not the kind of speech kappa or siren were expecting.

"Why do I need to wear a dress?" Kappa asked. "Because your the bottom and look like a badass wearing it." "True true,"

"But anyways, these gay bitches met in a dungeon, fucked- I mean escaped, and became boyfriends. Their love is better then like itself and I don't deserve to know them." "Creator, we don't even know you physically-" "I know....."

"Whoever objects to their love Can meet misses shotgun." Everybody stayed silent.

"So by the power invested by me, let these fuckers get married!" Everyone clapped and kappa and siren kissed.

Mid party

Kappa got drunk and made out with siren on the roof, the witches stole everyone's wallets and started singing 'single ladies' on the dance floor, skiff and seko talked together like the single besties they were, pim found out pagoon drank alcohol and had to take him home after he tried fighting a tree, and sirens mom just sat in a corner while me and other castle swimmer fans t-posed to assert our dominance.

Kappa and sirens wedding was today for a reason, this story has ended for telling. See you on my other works!:)