Balls in ur jaws

Sorry I haven't posted I've lost ideas

'KAPPA COME HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!' Siren screamed in a scared tone.

'HOLY SHIT WHATS WRONG ARE YOU HURT?' Kappa came swimming in the room siren was in as fast as he could

'WHO THE HELL ARE THEY??' Siren pointed to two children on the other side of the room.

Child 1(or what I'll call them.)

Long reddish/brownish hair with blue tips. Slightly tanned skin, blue scales and sharp fins.

Child 2

Average hair length that is a mostly blue but with some reddish/brownish with it. Tanned skin with a light marking near right eye. Blue body and red fins.

'Papa!' One of them said as they swam over to kappa.

'Uh, i don't think I'm your father ehehe.' Kappa laughed nervously.

'Mary look! Papa has shorter hair! Did you cut it?' Kappa just sat there in confusion while child 1 hugged him.

'Daddy come over here!' Child 2 said swimming over to kappa and hugging him as well.

Kappa and siren exchanged 'what the fuck' glances before kappa said,

'Yeah come over here daddy.' He said and started laughing at sirens flustered face.

'No but seriously who the fuck are you guys?' Now kappa has two random children hugging him.

'Shut your bitch ass up papa this isn't fucking funny.' All of them sat in silence.

So, two children appear out of nowhere, say that siren and kappa are their fathers, call kappa a bitch ass, seems like an average day for them.

'Welp. Now we have children to raise.' Then kappa and siren lived a happy life with their son and daughter.

I'm bored as fuck lmao