Chapter 24

When you ran to takemichi, you saw that he was literally in shock.

You helped him up, but he tried to touch the train tracks again.

He then started to cry.

„Takemichi what happened?!" you asked him confused.

His expressions showed that it wasn't something good as you thought.

„Y/n-chan..... everyone is about to die." he told you.

You didn't believe what he said.

„Huh? Takemichi? What do you mean with everyone will die?!" you asked.

„A train came and fell on our side. Then the metal boxes crashed at many people. Sanzu said that he they were annoying, so he killed them all at once. Koko, inui, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, hakkai, smiley, angry and other people all died. You were trying to get koko-kun out of there but unfortunately he could just rescue you." he replied to you.

No.

It can't be.....

Everyone I just love will die?

„Takemichi... we Must stop This. I don't care of hiding from Mikey anymore then. I want to rescue everyone! So I give you my whole strength to kick sanzu in his face!" you told him looking in his eyes directly.

'Y/n-Chan... you looking at me directly in my eyes. You normally avoid eye contact with everyone......' Takemichi thought.

Then takemichi suddenly ran off to search for sanzu.

You and kakucho were left dumbfounded.

„Takemichi!" yelled kakucho confused and ran after him.

Is this a fucking Tom and Jerry Show. You thought a bit annoyed.

But you couldn't anything else then ran with him.

„Don't follow me kaku-chan!" takemichi yelled at him.

„Huh? Are you making some kind of joke right now???" asked kakucho.

„Kakucho let him be!!! I think he has his reasons!" you told him.

But kakucho didn't listen to you.

„Huh? Where is he even going?!" he asked.

I can't tell you it sorry.

„Please just let me go this time!" told takemichi him but unfortunately kakucho was faster and grabbed takemichi from his collar and throw him backwards.

„Now tell me you two! What is going on??" kakucho asked now both of you.

You and takemichi were shocked.

How did he know that you know about this too?

„Please don't snitch me to Mikey now. I don't care if you do it later! But we will tell you about it!" you begged him.

„Fine but now tell me." he sighed out.

„Y/n-Chan are you sure?" Takemichi asked.

„Yes! Now tell him or we don't have any time anymore." you replied.

„Kakucho you won't believe us. But sanzu tries to kill everyone by manipulating the train. Your gang and my gang will be killed." takemichi told him.

And as you two thought, kakucho looked shock.

„Okay that is really hard to believe, but I will believe you two for a while." he said and the you three immediately ran up to the train.

When you got to the train, takemichi yelled to sanzu.

„What?" sanzu was peeking out of the train all innocent.

Looking all innocent even if he is a real devil from inside? Wow.

„Why are you here?" asked takemichi.

„It's just as takemichi said...." kakucho mumbled out.

„Takemichi wouldn't lie at situations like this, kakucho." you told him.

„sanzu, we know about your scemes." you turned your attention to haruchiyo.

„Y/n-Chan. Are you sticking up with them?" sanzu asked you.

„Just Till we stopped you." you replied.

He got annoyed.

He thought that you would lend him a hand.

„Tch. You irritating little shit." he cursed a takemichi. Because he was jealous that you were helping him.

„Takemichi, Y/n-Chan...." you both turned behind to kakucho.

If he doesn't help than we are hopeless.

„I'll lend you a hand. Let's call a truce, until we get to beat up the hell outta of sanzu." kakucho told him.

„Me too. As I said. I lend you my strength!" you said to takemichi with a smile.

„Right on!" takemichi replied.

Sanzu vs kakucho, you and takemichi.

Will this end Good for you?

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I really really hope kakucho doesn't have to die. And thanks to writing some stories, I got in guided writing in English much better! So if someone can't write that good in English, than he should try to write some stories. It helps really a lot! Anyways have a good day bye bye 👋🥰.